Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
ok, my friend told me whole story
I'm not that pissed with her anymore.. the crazy woman was a bitch and I was being the fool of the story

Now I'm just glad that this shit is over before I got too attached
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
eff u man... no one ever told you to not kick a wounded dog?
hahaha
anyway... I called some friends and I'm back on the game. We'll kill my anger with alcohol and no good women tonight lol

and some people don't understand why I live this kind of wild life...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
That's because she's a crazy drunk girl who would throw sugar on others herself. Or was that drunk girl he was dating another one?
The one who threw the sugar was the drunk friend, and the other was the fuck buddy...

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

ok, my friend told me whole story
I'm not that pissed with her anymore.. the crazy woman was a bitch and I was being the fool of the story

Now I'm just glad that this shit is over before I got too attached
Ah good...finally some good news....it's time for parteeeey :party
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gary nailed it with one of my favourite songs... gj man.

ok, my friend told me whole story
I'm not that pissed with her anymore.. the crazy woman was a bitch and I was being the fool of the story

Now I'm just glad that this shit is over before I got too attached
Oh, no, don't give us details about what your friend said. I mean, we obviously understand everything that happenned in that night COMPLETELY with that 2 liner after weeks of reading. :sclap

Good thing that everything is cool now though :XD
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Gary nailed it with one of my favourite songs... gj man.



Oh, no, don't give us details about what your friend said. I mean, we obviously understand everything that happenned in that night COMPLETELY with that 2 liner after weeks of reading. :sclap

Good thing that everything is cool now though :XD
The girl said that she was going to sleep at my place... but she was planing to sleep at her ex place the whole time, so she just came up with some lazy excuse and put the blame on me. I spent the whole night trying to persuad her, baing all sweet and all... and I was being the fool of the story
My friend knew the truth, but didn't tell me because the girl is her friend too. When she got drunk she couldn't stand watching it.. so she started to act crazy

anyway.. that's old news, nothing better than getting wasted and having sex with a random girl to relax :pleased
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ya know, Moa, if you had some buttsex, you wouldn't be in these kinds of predicament. Just make sure you warn the ladies first, as they might not want a rude awakening no matter how drunk they are.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i am here to confess my love for minato namkaze, the yondaime hokage

how could there ever be a more awesome character in any manga ever?

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Ya know, Moa, if you had some buttsex, you wouldn't be in these kinds of predicament. Just make sure you warn the ladies first, as they might not want a rude awakening no matter how drunk they are.
in this case its best to sneak up from behind
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ya know, Moa, if you had some buttsex, you wouldn't be in these kinds of predicament. Just make sure you warn the ladies first, as they might not want a rude awakening no matter how drunk they are.
Yeah, because buttsecks is the solution to any kind of social drama...always
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, because buttsecks is the solution to any kind of social drama...always
m3j dreams of buttsecks with itachi as he cuddles with his uchiha body pillow
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, because buttsecks is the solution to any kind of social drama...always
You understand nothing, egghead. Live first.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess I noticed something growing inside me. An evil feeling. Hatred. I've never felt it this strongly. And it's towards a certain person.
:stare
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
... you're such a playboy. Some guys here probably are drowning in jealousy :awe
:notsure

seriously, I don't have energy to live like that anymore, I was drained yesterday
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You're not the yogurt machine you once were... it's understandable.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:notsure

seriously, I don't have energy to live like that anymore, I was drained yesterday
Drained? Yeah, sounds like a success

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I confess I noticed something growing inside me. An evil feeling. Hatred. I've never felt it this strongly. And it's towards a certain person.
:stare
Sanji?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top