Re: k.............d
He is a veteran mafia player, so yeah ...I agree...gary volunteered to host
![]()
He is a veteran mafia player, so yeah ...I agree...gary volunteered to host
![]()


What? D: I stopped following the Gnatz discussion. ._.you know guys are still speculating in the gantz thread....they cant let go bro
![]()

It shall fade away, we can not do anything about the ending.yeah...they still at it
its turned into hangout material cross the board...
![]()


boy you crazy...come on with that title....Btw, we should totally turn this thread into our own chat place.![]()
You ruined us.sup bro?

Oh nice, Maybe I should finally change the sig. XDboy you crazy...come on with that title....
oh...been meaning to give you this one
![]()
Lol, j/k. XD It was quite with me and gnut in here.i ruined us? dafuq? if i bother u i can leave
just looking for a new set.

Miami fan?scav brings the new jack fava....good addition to the chittychat roomLol, j/k. XD It was quite with me and gnut in here.
Me too.Miami fan?

fuckin creepy it isyeah but the season ended long time a go, so need a new avy. how's that one? i think its bad


yeah its short 25-26 episodes, good ending. no 2nd season or wtv. the beginning is a bit slow thought, the author take time to develop the story and the atmosphere then things escalate quickly and u'll be mind blownis it a short series?...
I don't like long running anime to much anymore...they turn to shit after a few seasons

