Re: Wolhaiksong !!!
CLAP DATS THE BIRD CALL KROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR
CLAP DATS THE BIRD CALL KROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR
Last edited by a moderator:
I once met bob.Oh everybody who met Bob has something that cant say before he says " yes you can " meh![]()

I KNEW IT!!! I better stay away from himI once met bob.
He raped me.

to you too?i saw bob doing it to others too ... now its out


ofc not,im a real MANI KNEW IT!!! I better stay away from him
to you too?![]()


that song is average at bestamazing song,justin kills it

i think justins parts are rlly awesome,dont care that much about that rap XDthat song is average at best![]()
u were right,crazy ass videoRemember the bubble butt convo? This is the music video.


mine was,look at that emptiness on this floor levelThe Wing Tree was never dead in the first place D:
yeah ill upload some pics these days ...see, u let urself get distracted,no big helpI tried but then they started talking about meh things so I couldnt joing![]()
Any pics from Croatia ? :3 Last night I had a dream that I went to Croatia ... dammit I miss that country T_T
Why dont you move back there then ? :/
Lero-ro is in his stealth mission, so no wonder things are silent around here toomine was,look at that emptiness on this floor level![]()

but but ewything is pwetty thewei would,but what should i do there ??? no work ..nth there for me...so its hard to move there
and and the sea and the atmosphere and those songs and everything is so cool there
Im sure you would find a job there but yeah ofc Germany is better in that way 