Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
W-When is the last day I can join? :pout
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm in too. :D

GAME 28 start Aug 6th
01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]Nast.J[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]gnut[/user]
05 [user]Josef K.[/user]
06 [user]shinsengumi[/user]
07 [user]MidoBan[/user]
08 [user]dark lord[/user]
09 [user]Buffynut[/user]
10 [user]Adorien[/user]
11 [user]Xerous[/user]
12 [user]Farfalla[/user]
13 [user]Xadyu[/user]
14 [user]FaustXIII[/user]
15 [user]Zasz[/user]

W-When is the last day I can join? :pout
Like 4th/5th?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yey thats cool so I still might jooin :^_^
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Um, we have unlimited slots for this game right?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:worrybunny
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Add me too pl0x
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Number of people that can join.



Add me too pl0x
wtb your bruder?


GAME 28 start Aug 6th
01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]Nast.J[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]gnut[/user]
05 [user]Josef K.[/user]
06 [user]shinsengumi[/user]
07 [user]MidoBan[/user]
08 [user]dark lord[/user]
09 [user]Buffynut[/user]
10 [user]Adorien[/user]
11 [user]Xerous[/user]
12 [user]Farfalla[/user]
13 [user]Xadyu[/user]
14 [user]FaustXIII[/user]
15 [user]Zasz[/user]
16 [user]benelori[/user]
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is there a limit to how many people can join this game, or is it how many sign up?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Why for christ's sake would I limit the people to sign up? The more the merrier.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why for christ's sake would I limit the people to sign up? The more the merrier.
Meh, it was trendy with other hosts ...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I've been gone for too long it seems.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I'll ask him when he comes home

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

What's with this fail poll?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I forgot how to delete them. :darn Happy someone asked eventually.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Whats the theme btw? I didnt notice that anybody said something about that :worrybunny
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whats the theme btw? I didnt notice that anybody said something about that :worrybunny
knowing herms.....

tah dah...:cookiehand
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Finally, another big game :blai

We had some theme suggestions but... I'm too lazy to look back :/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top