There's no Greater Nuisance Than a Defiant Chuuni

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

All I can do is try and move on, no matter how hard. They wouldn't sell SnK merchandise here, anyway.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I got some cool pics of a lot of shingeki cosplayers today at the metrocon(convention I go to every year)...will post them this weekend.i'll give you a heads up to check them out....

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

http://s1184.photobucket.com/user/jabrow14/slideshow/
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

The Eva figurines were awesome.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I got some more today...but i'll wait til after tomorrow and post the rest....

oh,sorry about all the other picks...I downloaded off my camera so I didn't think it would upload the whole friggin album...

:facepalm
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I liked the other pictures though :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

What were in the other pics? :o
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I can not even believe how popular SnK is even in my country, wow! O_O This manga is ...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

What were in the other pics? :o
cant believe you wont even take a look...
:(
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Gary is new to the worldwideinternets. He does not know how to follow links.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I posted some more in members thread...check then when you get a chance
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I shall check them out. I will not "like" or "thank" the post though, not after you went fishing for "likes". :nah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

lolwut....
I was fucking with gary...well atleast comment on them

give me feedback

:plot
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I was fucking with gary...
:cookiestare
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Out of context ftw .. :p
are you on the beat up gnut wagon to?.......

disappointed in you kiril....

:disappoint
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

you are such a troll


:nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

What? All I asked was what the "other pics" were :o
 
Top