There's no Greater Nuisance Than a Defiant Chuuni

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

you are such a troll


:nah
Every time you hotlink, god kills a cat girl. Please think of the cat girls.



What? All I asked was what the "other pics" were :o
There were lots of other pics, go look. There were even some eva picks for you to fangirl about.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Oh...I thought they were embarrassing or something
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

No, pictures from a convention. I would have said something if they were embarrassing.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Well you brought out the ":)" so I thought there were some creepy connotation.... :disappoint
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Would a female type titan cosplay without breast look embarassing for you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Would a female type titan cosplay without breast look embarassing for you?
No, but that sounds interesting...especially if it was gnut cosplaying :derp
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Well you brought out the ":)" so I thought there were some creepy connotation.... :disappoint
In my language, :) is used sarcastically. There are no creepy connotations. Your language seems to differ from mine

Would a female type titan cosplay without breast look embarassing for you?
Probably not, but I'm broken.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

In my language, :) is used sarcastically. There are no creepy connotations. Your language seems to differ from mine
It's both... such a creepy smiley
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

:zomg is a creepy smile. :) is not.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

You're evil...
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I speak only the truth. :zomg looks like a child molester.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I just lost a piece of my soul...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

:zomg is my face while watching Free! ¬¬
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

:zomg is my face while watching Free! ¬¬
I would have thought it would be a combination of :blush :tss :hearts :celebrate

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

I just lost a piece of my soul...
Bears have souls?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

I would have thought it would be a combination of :blush :tss :hearts :celebrate
Those too plus :squee :x3 :shout :dance :spaz :woo
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

No :scry of joy?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

No :scry of joy?
Yeah, i cried when Konomi separated the Golden Pair and i cried of Joy when they reunited. :gp

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Tenipuri is gross
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Wait, Kaiten watches Free!? :wtf I didn't know you were a loyal KyoAni fan. I didn't know this!

Also, I saw this essay on Annie (from SnK) and I though you might like it, it's really awesome to read:

http://transversely.tumblr.com/post/55617776603
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

KyoAni can even make homoerotic swimming entertaining.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

The SnK article looks interesting, I'll read it later this afternoon.
 
Top