Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Look on the bright side, it will grant you a fast kill from the people spamming all day and night :p
What do you mean? :notsure

If anything it'll be even more stuff to read. I hope it's kinda calm despite the heavy amount of people.

Some people just post way too much, like 100 posts/day. I'm usually happy with around 20, lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you mean? :notsure

If anything it'll be even more stuff to read. I hope it's kinda calm despite the heavy amount of people.

Some people just post way too much, like 100 posts/day. I'm usually happy with around 20, lol.
not me....I don't post a lot

:toc
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I am in then, if evil is fine with that :hee
GAME 28 start Aug 6th
01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]Nast.J[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]gnut[/user]
05 [user]Josef K.[/user]
06 [user]shinsengumi[/user]
07 [user]MidoBan[/user]
08 [user]dark lord[/user]
09 [user]Buffynut[/user]
10 [user]Adorien[/user]
11 [user]Xerous[/user]
12 [user]Farfalla[/user]
13 [user]Xadyu[/user]
14 [user]FaustXIII[/user]
15 [user]Zasz[/user]
16 [user]benelori[/user]
17 [user]Ustegius[/user]
18 [user]Gats[/user]
19 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
20 [user]3c[/user]
21 [user]Kat[/user]
22 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
23 [user]jorped[/user]
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I AM IN.... To Watch.

O.o I seriously got banned for 4 games.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lulz Ust and DL playing. im in
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sweet Christ, good luck with keeping up with the posts. O_o
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
lulz Ust and DL playing. im in
GAME 28 start Aug 6th
01 [user]Hardy[/user]
02 [user]Nast.J[/user]
03 [user]digitaldude[/user]
04 [user]gnut[/user]
05 [user]Josef K.[/user]
06 [user]shinsengumi[/user]
07 [user]MidoBan[/user]
08 [user]dark lord[/user]
09 [user]Buffynut[/user]
10 [user]Adorien[/user]
11 [user]Xerous[/user]
12 [user]Farfalla[/user]
13 [user]Xadyu[/user]
14 [user]FaustXIII[/user]
15 [user]Zasz[/user]
16 [user]benelori[/user]
17 [user]Ustegius[/user]
18 [user]Gats[/user]
19 [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
20 [user]3c[/user]
21 [user]Kat[/user]
22 [user]BBB Banana[/user]
23 [user]jorped[/user]
24 [user]scav[/user]
25 [user]xi0[/user]

uuhhh that sounds like work what am i gonn do what am i gon do???
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Please people, don't post 100 posts per day -_-;

I'm already dreading the amount of posts one will have to read, ugh...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top