And still you grabbed it so willingly.Yeah...I figured
Well whatever, see you next mafia game maybe.
And still you grabbed it so willingly.Yeah...I figured
What do you mean?Look on the bright side, it will grant you a fast kill from the people spamming all day and night![]()

not me....I don't post a lotWhat do you mean?
If anything it'll be even more stuff to read. I hope it's kinda calm despite the heavy amount of people.
Some people just post way too much, like 100 posts/day. I'm usually happy with around 20, lol.

Sure, it's fun.And still you grabbed it so willingly.
Well whatever, see you next mafia game maybe.
GAME 28 start Aug 6thI am in then, if evil is fine with that![]()
lulz Ust and DL playing. im in
GAME 28 start Aug 6thI'm in
lulz Ust and DL playing. im in

Let's cancel this shit and get high instead.uuhhh that sounds like work what am i gonn do what am i gon do???
Yay! The random disappearances will not be missed.lulz Ust and DL playing. im in
Not sure if....Oy, well I have your avatars. It will be so much fun guise!

Oh yeahOy, well I have your avatars. It will be so much fun guise!

