Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Me and DD did mention the reasons why you changed your vote, so you wouldn't be clear of risk to next day phases, but still never expected this to happen :lmao
I knew of those risk, but I did have texts prepared for them...I even posted a reply to DD, but I bet it was ignored like hell, haha

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Okay...GG guys I'm going to bed
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Just want to say that this was one of the best/most intense mindfucking first day in the history of mafia.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Meh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Irk, that was a close call, lol

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

And what I love the most in those already super stressful ending phases besides digitaldude shouting at you and accusing of bad hosting, are the like six last minute voters who vote for somebody completely random, and you have to like look for their characters and pics again and again. I love you, everyone.
I'm clean and you know it ç.ç


I learned that it's too stressful to play this game while you have to work and there's too many people... The work itself isn't the problem, cause I managed to do it when the game was smaller and I could follow it someohow, but not it's frustrating not to be able to add since there's just toooo damn much being said xD I missed all the fun, lol..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And what I love the most in those already super stressful ending phases besides digitaldude shouting at you and accusing of bad hosting, are the like six last minute voters who vote for somebody completely random, and you have to like look for their characters and pics again and again. I love you, everyone.
I think I was the biggest problem :sweatdrop

Sorry u.u
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I learned that it's too stressful to play this game while you have to work and there's too many people... The work itself isn't the problem, cause I managed to do it when the game was smaller and I could follow it someohow, but not it's frustrating not to be able to add since there's just toooo damn much being said xD I missed all the fun, lol..
Amen sister friend. Amen!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hmm
interesting 1st day
thanx herms.........

:x3
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well ... avenge me DD! Btw, i love you :blush
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,241
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
sorry I failed to mark my calendar :fail
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
PERMA BANNED! :nod
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
kdowns, faust and banana are one strike away from Perma.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Fuck the one who killed me. Everything was going so well.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Fuck the one who killed me. Everything was going so well.
I knew I couldn't trust you...

Just look at you



Always trying to be a nice guy... meh
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I know that I'm a bit late but what happened is just epic. LOL
By the way how many players are left?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top