Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Shut up Blackie, or I'll tell your master!
next time you cut your hair...cut that rotten tongue out while you are at it

fuck boy

:-_-
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

next time you cut your hair...cut that rotten tongue out while you are at it

fuck boy

:-_-
Are you butthurt now? Was the whipping too hard for you?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

:popcorn
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Are you butthurt now? Was the whipping too hard for you?
not butt hurt...just counting all my cash
broke beeyatch....
:p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

not butt hurt...just counting all my cash
broke beeyatch....
:p
You stealing from your masters now?

You know that's punished with death right?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

You stealing from your masters now?

You know that's punished with death right?
maybe,i'll order a pie/rent a movie and get some more beer
oh oh...ice cream sounds good too...to bad xad lives across the pond
:kukuku
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

maybe,i'll order a pie/rent a movie and get some more beer
oh oh...ice cream sounds good too...to bad xad lives across the pond
:kukuku
Is this supposed to make me sad?

Because I can do all of that now too. :oh
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

u just jealous,cuz u cant meet ppl as easy as we can :3c
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Stop the hating.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

u just jealous,cuz u cant meet ppl as easy as we can :3c
I would be like this too, if I was an American.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Is this supposed to make me sad?

Because I can do all of that now too. :oh
bitch plz...witcha broke ass
:p

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

u just jealous,cuz u cant meet ppl as easy as we can :3c
plz,i sit up everynight full of envy
:p
I would be like this too, if I was an American.
you want to be me...just fess up
never gonna happen
:no
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

That's why I moved back to my parents place Greg.
More luxury than you could ever afford with your black ass.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

plz,i sit up everynight full of envy
:p
i know you do,jo told me that u were like that too when imp me and bob met :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Imagine how he must've felt during the Amsterdam/Paris/Romania/Sweden trips... :teehee
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

yeah,i heard he wanted to jump ...you know what jump :o
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Oh snap now Xadyu got mazino on his side! double team.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

yeah,i heard he wanted to jump ...you know what jump :o
Like this?

 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Like this?

very close but he wanted some grades so more like this

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Ha.. hahaha.. what. :oh




They should totally make that free.. and hand out watermelons.
Then we'd get rid of the jews and the blacks.
 
Top