The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Dimitri's in the dark fires street scene, and the lust charm scene too :p and in the training scene!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Omoshiroi.

Oh, so we will have three movies? So all books will be made into movies? :p

I know there is Dimitri in that scene. But we always see his back or his face from faaaar away. I want a CLOSE UP. :mono And he looks better in the photo wen his hair is short.... No no no Dimitri T_T

As for CoB, I had to say I was disappointed with Jace, kufufu. Clary looks pretty, but Jace... *sobs* I'll still watch it for the sake of it, though.

Funny thing is, soooo many novels I read have been turned to movies. :oh
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Omoshiroi.

The plan is for all books to be adapted, but only if the first one is a success xD

And yeah well JCB isn't the hottest guy out there, but if Cassie started crying seeing his audition and says his acting is perfectly Jace... we'll see.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Omoshiroi.

The plan is for all books to be adapted, but only if the first one is a success xD

And yeah well JCB isn't the hottest guy out there, but if Cassie started crying seeing his audition and says his acting is perfectly Jace... we'll see.
I see. I hope if it's good it'll be continued too. :3

Really? Now that's something new. I'm kinda interested now hoho. Where do you get all these info from, Darj? XD
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Well, I follow Richelle Mead, VA official movie, and Bloodlines pages on FB/twitter, and Cassie on tumblr :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Funny thing is, soooo many novels I read have been turned to movies. :oh
Because those novels are famous and good novels. :mono

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

And yeah well JCB isn't the hottest guy out there, but if Cassie started crying seeing his audition and says his acting is perfectly Jace... we'll see.
Well, I don't even like Jace so... :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Omoshiroi.

By the way, I finished Nicholas Flamel series a while ago. #late The ending... kinda wtf for me. I always have problem with time paradox plot. /sigh

Because those novels are famous and good novels. :mono
Which I can't seem to find nowadays. :mono What series are you following that has Indonesian version?

Well, I don't even like Jace so... :oh
Masochist #2. You know who's #1 right? :XD
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Omoshiroi.

I love Jace so :XD

Who's no. 1?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Omoshiroi.

Old habits die hard. :p

Even I'm bored of reading. I've re-read some favorite books, but I'm still bored.

Not crappy. :-_- It's Nokia. One or two generation(s) before Lumia.
I guess there's no helping it right now....

At least you're still reading, I guess.

One or 2 gens before Lumia? I don't even....:blink
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Omoshiroi.

By the way, I finished Nicholas Flamel series a while ago. #late The ending... kinda wtf for me. I always have problem with time paradox plot. /sigh
You just finished. :blink Wow, it's kinda old news to me.
I (and some other fans) had already suspected that kind of ending for some time, so reading the ending was just like getting confirmation for our theories. Thus, it became uninteresting. It kinda ruins the whole story. Actually it's a good series, but the ending is a little bit disappointing.

Which I can't seem to find nowadays. :mono What series are you following that has Indonesian version?
Eh, not sure. I haven't gone to bookstore for months, so I've no idea. Have you read The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner? Last time I checked, they already translated three books of the series into Indonesian.

Masochist #2. You know who's #1 right? :XD
Ehm... Dunno? I've forgotten the story, to be honest. I had been so long since I last read it, and I even haven't finished the latest book in the series, I think.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

I guess there's no helping it right now....

At least you're still reading, I guess.

One or 2 gens before Lumia? I don't even....:blink
:mono

Now I'm switching to watching anime. I watch some old series I haven't gotten to watch. :p

What?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Omoshiroi.

Who's no. 1?
Number 1? Edward Cullen, who else. :XD

Eh, not sure. I haven't gone to bookstore for months, so I've no idea. Have you read The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner? Last time I checked, they already translated three books of the series into Indonesian.
Hm, no. I visited Toga Mas a while ago but didn't notice it. Perhaps I was too fast and missed the book. Oh, well, maybe I won't have any more time to read them anyway...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Number 1? Edward Cullen, who else. :XD
Instead of masochist, I think of him more of the stalker type.

Hm, no. I visited Toga Mas a while ago but didn't notice it. Perhaps I was too fast and missed the book. Oh, well, maybe I won't have any more time to read them anyway...
Well, it will be probably hard to find, it's not that popular here, which is a shame since it's one of the best series.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Omoshiroi.

:mono

Now I'm switching to watching anime. I watch some old series I haven't gotten to watch. :p

What?
:gent

Watching anything interesting?

I mean I don't even know what comes before that. It's been about a decade since my last Nokia :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Watching anything interesting?

I mean I don't even know what comes before that. It's been about a decade since my last Nokia :derp
I've watched Shiki and Baccano. I think they're pretty interesting. I'm going to continue watch FMA Brotherhood that I stopped watching years ago. I'm going to watch Zetsuen no Tempest, Kara no Kyoukai and Rahxephon too. I hope they're going to be interesting.

:-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Omoshiroi.

I've watched Shiki and Baccano. I think they're pretty interesting. I'm going to continue watch FMA Brotherhood that I stopped watching years ago. I'm going to watch Zetsuen no Tempest, Kara no Kyoukai and Rahxephon too. I hope they're going to be interesting.

:-_-
Yep, get around to finishing FMA first then the others. Though I've also heard of them, I've never seen Zetsuen or Rahxephon. Kara no Kyoukai is brilliant; I'm not certain how it compares to the others on your list there, but I'm pretty sure it's better.

Also watch Psycho Pass if you haven't already. I love that series. :blai

What? :glomp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Yep, get around to finishing FMA first then the others. Though I've also heard of them, I've never seen Zetsuen or Rahxephon. Kara no Kyoukai is brilliant; I'm not certain how it compares to the others on your list there, but I'm pretty sure it's better.

Also watch Psycho Pass if you haven't already. I love that series. :blai

What? :glomp
I have a hard time on finishing FMA. I'm progressing slowly since some of its eps are so depressing, and I don't want to be depressed now.
I keep moving back and forth between different anime.
I haven't started on Kara no Kyoukai, but since it's ufotable with Kajiura Yuki, I already think it's awesome.

Of course I've watched Psycho Pass, it's the text I use for my dissertation. :fail Which reminds me that I haven't revised it again. :arf

Nah. Forget it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Omoshiroi.

I have a hard time on finishing FMA. I'm progressing slowly since some of its eps are so depressing, and I don't want to be depressed now.
I keep moving back and forth between different anime.
I haven't started on Kara no Kyoukai, but since it's ufotable with Kajiura Yuki, I already think it's awesome.

Of course I've watched Psycho Pass, it's the text I use for my dissertation. :fail Which reminds me that I haven't revised it again. :arf

Nah. Forget it.
Sad yes, but depressing I dunno; guess it'd depend on the person's state of mind. I know I watched it all in just over 2 days. It was so good.
I watched a short film the other day; The Garden of Words, which I found to be quite brilliant. Check it out if you have the chance, it's only 45mins.

Ahh yes, my bad, I'd forgotten you told me about that. And I'm also waiting for you to send me your dissertation so I can read it. :nod

:worrybunny
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Sad yes, but depressing I dunno; guess it'd depend on the person's state of mind. I know I watched it all in just over 2 days. It was so good.
I watched a short film the other day; The Garden of Words, which I found to be quite brilliant. Check it out if you have the chance, it's only 45mins.

Ahh yes, my bad, I'd forgotten you told me about that. And I'm also waiting for you to send me your dissertation so I can read it. :nod

:worrybunny
It's depressing for me, especially the eps about Nina. I remembered I cried back then. It was too cruel.
Probably it's depressing for me because I often think too much about humanity and stuffs.

I watched FMA the first series in two days too, and I remembered I was quite happy with that series; though 'tis obvious Brotherhood is much better, I have the feeling Brotherhood is also more depressing.
Oh yeah, I know that one, by Makoto Shinkai. I've watched his other works and I admit he's good, really good, but again, his story is a bit depressing for me. 5 cm per second, for instance, made me sad. I like it, it's realistic in a good way, but it's just sad for me. And don't get me started on The Place Promised in Our Early Days. Oh, and even the trailer for The Garden of Words already give off the feeling of sadness.
I'll watch it. Someday. When I'm ready for the onslaught of emotions.

I wonder why you are so interested in my dissertation.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Omoshiroi.

It's depressing for me, especially the eps about Nina. I remembered I cried back then. It was too cruel.
Probably it's depressing for me because I often think too much about humanity and stuffs.

I watched FMA the first series in two days too, and I remembered I was quite happy with that series; though 'tis obvious Brotherhood is much better, I have the feeling Brotherhood is also more depressing.
Oh yeah, I know that one, by Makoto Shinkai. I've watched his other works and I admit he's good, really good, but again, his story is a bit depressing for me. 5 cm per second, for instance, made me sad. I like it, it's realistic in a good way, but it's just sad for me. And don't get me started on The Place Promised in Our Early Days. Oh, and even the trailer for The Garden of Words already give off the feeling of sadness.
I'll watch it. Someday. When I'm ready for the onslaught of emotions.

I wonder why you are so interested in my dissertation.
Ah yeah, that made me sick to my stomach a bit. Speaking of which, have you ever seen her father's wikia page?

Never seen the first series; I've heard it deviates quite a bit from the manga and so that took the interest away for me. I was really glad to see FMA Brotherhood, which is as true to the manga as any adaption should be. Plus it's an OVA and so the art direction and animation are crisp in every episode.
Kaiten was telling about some of the other works related to Gardens, but I don't think I've seen any of them. I'll have to look them up and add them to my MAL for future viewings.

Has something happened recently to make you wary of emotionally evoking? I don't remember this side of you....

I'd imagine it's a good read and curious about a Psycho-Pass related paperwork. Besides that, I'm not sure...:hee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Omoshiroi.

Ah yeah, that made me sick to my stomach a bit. Speaking of which, have you ever seen her father's wikia page?

Never seen the first series; I've heard it deviates quite a bit from the manga and so that took the interest away for me. I was really glad to see FMA Brotherhood, which is as true to the manga as any adaption should be. Plus it's an OVA and so the art direction and animation are crisp in every episode.
Kaiten was telling about some of the other works related to Gardens, but I don't think I've seen any of them. I'll have to look them up and add them to my MAL for future viewings.

Has something happened recently to make you wary of emotionally evoking? I don't remember this side of you....

I'd imagine it's a good read and curious about a Psycho-Pass related paperwork. Besides that, I'm not sure...:hee
What about the page? I fail to see why you show it to me.

Before FMA Brotherhood came out, I've watched the first series already. And actually, it's the reason I watch Brotherhood; I want to see Ed and Al again in a better story. If I watched Brotherhood first, I'm not sure I'll watch the first series too since some things just don't make sense to me which is understandable considering it deviates from the manga quite a lot.

Yeah, you have to watch them. To be honest, I like Shinkai's work more than Miyazaki's, but it's just my taste in story.

Nah, I've always been like this, it's just that I don't show it often. But I think lately it intensifies because I'm just too depressed with my dissertation and my life in general. *sigh* That's why I need series that won't make me depressed. The funny thing is that I choose horror and gory series to entertain me. I think I'm so depressed that I laugh when someone is gutted or a ghost shows up. Or maybe that's just my psycho side surfacing. You know what, I watch Shingeki no Kyojin with a smile on my face, and laugh when someone's going to die or eaten (and note it that a lot of people die in that show) but I watch romantic comedy series with a cringe on my face. :oh

I'm not sure it will be a good read. I've lost interest in writing it. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top