At a Place Called Ibisa

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: But My Soul Remains

Thats great adi, keep it up ^^
I miss playing with you :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: But My Soul Remains

Awwww. :blush

I gotta install the game again and I could play sometime. I miss playing too.
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: But My Soul Remains

Hi Adi, hope everything is good. We need to catch up soon. XD

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: But My Soul Remains

Which game?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: But My Soul Remains

Awwww. :blush

I gotta install the game again and I could play sometime. I miss playing too.
Yeah I miss playing with you too :crying
But work comes first, go get them girl!!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: But My Soul Remains

Adi - where has your soul taken you lately?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: But My Soul Remains

Etto - sore dake ka?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: But My Soul Remains

I meant - when you said bedz above, only that??
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: But My Soul Remains

xD I'm currently working and sleeping, that's all I do. And the occasional meet the bf. Meeting friends happens really rarely. But on the 30th I'm starting uni, so... I wonder what will happen to sleeping... :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: But My Soul Remains

You're a busy woman Adi - miss ya.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: But My Soul Remains

xD I'm currently working and sleeping, that's all I do. And the occasional meet the bf. Meeting friends happens really rarely. But on the 30th I'm starting uni, so... I wonder what will happen to sleeping... :oh
Study hard at Sofia University. :cheerbunny

You will take Linguistics Major in English right?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Tip Toe Higher

 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Yeah, they used to call me Adidas when I was a kid. :D

Thanks. I might make that into a set. :nod
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Good to hear you're pursuing your dreams. I'm proud of you.

How are you managing it until now? Is it difficult?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Tip Toe Higher

Hey, Ancy! :hug

I moved out last week to live with my boyfriend and two other friends who are a couple. I'm still working, uni is going well, but there are student protests currently. Only the main faculty is closed, but most of my lectures are held there, only two are in another building. So far, I've been managing it all. Everything's been finer and finer recently.

I feel like there might be something bad happening soon. You know how too good ain't good? I'm not superstitious, but still.


How you been? :squish
 
Top