Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How are you gonna enjoy ?
As I said, reading books and mangas. The last days of the vacations are for resting. :)

It will be a hard semester, if you think hard now, wait for the college. XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Read books and mangas all day! :zomg
My vacations are ending, so I have to enjoy.

Another book reader... why is there so many of you from Brazil u.u
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I heard there are many gays in brazil. True or False? :teehee
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Another book reader... why is there so many of you from Brazil u.u
I can have certain, people like me aren't common in Brazil.
What do you expect find in Manga Helpers? Here in Brazil only nerds like to read books and principally mangas. :XD
Books don't take part in the most of brazilians life.

I heard there are many gays in brazil. True or False? :teehee
Here is equal as any country I guess. XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can have certain, people like me aren't common in Brazil.
What do you expect find in Manga Helpers? Here in Brazil only nerds like to read books and principally mangas. :XD
Books don't take part in the most of brazilians life.
I think I was born half Brazilian then since I have no interest in them? :lmao
What do you think???
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think I was born half Brazilian then since I have no interest in them? :lmao
What do you think???
Maybe, do you like parties and misuc in high volume? Are you sociable? This is common characteristics in brazilians.
I don't like any of them, so I think I was born half-japanese. I like to think that way. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think half and somewhat on the others - :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Here is equal as any country I guess. XD
So there are xD

I wanna hear you and Miguel speaking portuguese :nod you should make a vost I wanna compare
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I already did like 97865346957846757 times :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hahaha - your voice is an addictions :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
My voice sucks and you know it :pout



PAGE 69! :hurr
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So there are xD

I wanna hear you and Miguel speaking portuguese :nod you should make a vost I wanna compare
I don't have microphone. :(
Do you want compare what?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Accents :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
u.u I don't have accents

:pout
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I guess Mig live at South and I live in Southeast, so there is a difference between accents. Brazil is so big that there is uncontable accents, even between states.
Everyone here think that Rio de Janeiro accent is badass. XD
Portuguese is very hard, you don't have idea. u.u

u.u I don't have accents

:pout
Why? :hmm
By the way, where are you from?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I guess Mig live at South and I live in Southeast, so there is a difference between accents. Brazil is so big that there is uncontable accents, even between states.
Everyone here think that Rio de Janeiro accent is badass. XD
Portuguese is very hard, you don't have idea. u.u
Just do that vost :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ahm - air - ri - ka, ya.

:emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
He wont get it :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:emocat

We'll have to wait and see!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top