...noI already did like 97865346957846757 times![]()
...noI already did like 97865346957846757 times![]()
No need to wait nobody understands you anyway ... Im getting used to it though
We'll have to wait and see!

How would you know ?...no


What's"vost"? Stop to use words that I don't know, this is bullying. D:Just do that vost![]()
I don't get it.Ahm - air - ri - ka, ya.
![]()

Hah and you were laughing when I said I didnt know what nintendo isWhat's"vost"? Stop to use words that I don't know, this is bullying. D:

Why would I need to ask for it? A vost is a Voice Post. If you aren't posting it, it isn't a vost.If you asked for it maybe you would get one![]()

Nintendo is a common knowledge unlike "vost" and I am not a skype expert.Hah and you were laughing when I said I didnt know what nintendo is![]()



Who said it's just for one person? It's for the threadWhy would I post something that is just for one person ?![]()

Bish da hit me ind a feels....No need to wait nobody understands you anyway ... Im getting used to it though![]()
.gif)

I have plenty of them, sorryI dont know what problem you have but just stop already please.




LULZHe's from Filthadelphia![]()
So the flag was true, I thought that it wasn't a country flag because it is too big.US / Wake Island

So the flag was true, I thought that it wasn't a country flag because it is too big.
You live far far away, looks like a paradise.![]()
I'll visit there instead Hawai any time.![]()

What does it have to do with skype?! See you dont know cuz you dont care you dont do it ... thats the same thing as me not knowing NintendoNintendo is a common knowledge unlike "vost" and I am not a skype expert.![]()
Im not bullying anyoneThanks xi0, you answer my question unlike a certain bad person that is bullying people.![]()
I always am the victim T_TNah when I make a vost for only one persone cuz the persone asked me to why would I post it to the thread?Who said it's just for one person? It's for the thread![]()
Dont worry Chali we all love youBish da hit me ind a feels....

Its okay MiguelitoI have plenty of them, sorry![]()

thats why Im being bullied ?Because you're an angel - nya!
