Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If you asked for it maybe you would get one :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What's"vost"? Stop to use words that I don't know, this is bullying. D:
Hah and you were laughing when I said I didnt know what nintendo is :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hah and you were laughing when I said I didnt know what nintendo is :oh
Nintendo is a common knowledge unlike "vost" and I am not a skype expert. :oh

Thanks xi0, you answer my question unlike a certain bad person that is bullying people. :)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why would I post something that is just for one person ? :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No need to wait nobody understands you anyway ... Im getting used to it though :nod
Bish da hit me ind a feels....

:foreveralone

:oh
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Mig has many problems because he studies math very much. :cheez

Charlie didn't answer me on where he is from. :pout
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
US / Wake Island

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

He's from Filthadelphia :nod
LULZ

Anways - in before Gnut makes a music spam here

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
US / Wake Island
So the flag was true, I thought that it wasn't a country flag because it is too big.
You live far far away, looks like a paradise. :o
I'll visit there instead Hawai any time. :^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So the flag was true, I thought that it wasn't a country flag because it is too big.
You live far far away, looks like a paradise. :o
I'll visit there instead Hawai any time. :^_^

:lmao
Duuude - I'm kinda blushing while laughing.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Nintendo is a common knowledge unlike "vost" and I am not a skype expert. :oh
What does it have to do with skype?! See you dont know cuz you dont care you dont do it ... thats the same thing as me not knowing Nintendo

Thanks xi0, you answer my question unlike a certain bad person that is bullying people. :)
Im not bullying anyone :( I always am the victim T_T
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because you're an angel - nya!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Who said it's just for one person? It's for the thread :nah
Nah when I make a vost for only one persone cuz the persone asked me to why would I post it to the thread?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Bish da hit me ind a feels....

:foreveralone

:oh
Dont worry Chali we all love you :hug

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I have plenty of them, sorry :pout
Its okay Miguelito :hug

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Because you're an angel - nya!
thats why Im being bullied ? :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top