Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Name some other common pizza toppings. Notice any difference between them and corn? They're more robust in flavor.
Uhhmm yeah...so what? Corn tastes good on pizza...

:lmao

You're trying too hard...don't embarrass yourself please :toc
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Corn tastes good, I love corn. But it seems like it's wasted and overshadowed on a pizza, sorry. It's not a common topping at all here. I'd much rather eat it right off the ear, after roasting it or boiling it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am not anymore ? :( the thing I said doesnt mean I dont like right the opposite thats why I like you :nod
Kat -

I don't know what you said but I must admit, if I understood your post. I love you too / no worries. :wub



Gary's from / a /North Kurien ofc - :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Corn tastes good, I love corn. But it seems like it's wasted and overshadowed on a pizza, sorry. It's not a common topping at all here. I'd much rather eat it right off the ear, after roasting it or boiling it.
You boil it before you put it on pizza, if it's not from a can...if it's from a can then it has that sweetish taste that it's definitely not overshadowed...if it's not from a can, then it depends on the corn...sometimes when the corn is not so fresh then you won't feel the taste, but when it is....:drool
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You boil it before you put it on pizza, if it's not from a can...if it's from a can then it has that sweetish taste that it's definitely not overshadowed...if it's not from a can, then it depends on the corn...sometimes when the corn is not so fresh then you won't feel the taste, but when it is....:drool
If it's from a can it isn't fresh :rofl

I don't know, I like fresh corn a lot. I'm not sure if I've ever had it from a can, but it's probably in some sort of corn syrup that gives it the sweet taste. Gross. But it isn't like corn doesn't have a sweet taste to it. It kind of depends on the kind of corn.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
If it's from a can it isn't fresh :rofl
Well yeah :notrust
I don't know, I like fresh corn a lot. I'm not sure if I've ever had it from a can, but it's probably in some sort of corn syrup that gives it the sweet taste. Gross. But it isn't like corn doesn't have a sweet taste to it. It kind of depends on the kind of corn.
Yup...but I meant that the taste is stronger...

@bolded part...reminds of...."read two pages of a manga, so it's overrated" :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@bolded part...reminds of...."read two pages of a manga, so it's overrated" :lmao
WTF...I probably have, but it's nothing compared to having it fresh. What food is actually BETTER from a can? :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh I don't know...the place where corn originated from maybe?!
how comes you dont like corn on pizza then ?!

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

I AM HAVING A CORN PIZZA NOW AND ITS AWESOME! <3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here its not such a common topping. Infact, you might get a wtf look when asking for corn topping.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I AM HAVING A CORN PIZZA NOW AND ITS AWESOME! <3
:derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
how comes you dont like corn on pizza then ?!

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

I AM HAVING A CORN PIZZA NOW AND ITS AWESOME! <3
I'm not acting like it isn't appetizing, but I feel like it'd be underwhelming compared to other, more flavorful choices.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
WTF...I probably have, but it's nothing compared to having it fresh. What food is actually BETTER from a can? :nah
I dunno...I like corn from both sources...

Anyways...your fault for phrasing it that way :toc

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

I'm not acting like it isn't appetizing, but I feel like it'd be underwhelming compared to other, more flavorful choices.
HAVE ALL THE FLAVOURS ON PIZZA!!:allthe
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Going the veggie route, Peppers, onion, spinach, even artichoke....but corn? One of these things is not like the other :lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I'm not acting like it isn't appetizing, but I feel like it'd be underwhelming compared to other, more flavorful choices.
what about one with chicken meat, pineapple, ham, cheese and nuts ? :nod its delish :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
what about one with chicken meat, pineapple, ham, cheese and nuts ? :nod its delish :nod
Nuts.....? what kind of nuts? I hope it's pine nuts made into pesto
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think peanuts :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think peanuts :p
Peanuts on a pizza? With cheese and tomato....are you high? I like peanuts in a stir fry, like Thai food, but on a pizza? wtf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah that was my reaction before I tried it but its yummy srsly :p ... everybody was like that before I convinced them to try it then they were like :wtf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top