Where did I go?Gary, I miss you![]()

Where did I go?Gary, I miss you![]()

Gary, I miss you![]()

If you don't know function, then don't study a exact science in te college. You'll have Calculus I (II, III...) and Calculus is function.Oh please no function I have enough at school ... I dont understand a word ... I have written 7 pages in my notebook about that and Im not getting it at all ... T_T


Saying as a student of a exact science I have to say that there is a huge difference in 2 years.
2 years has 730 days, that has 17.520 hours..
Also, there is a infinite quantity of numbers bewtween 16 and 18.
If you want deepen yourself you can make a function that calculates the number of the days you lived in relation with your age and compare with mine: f(x) = 365x + (6x / 24).
So, I can conclude that your affirmation doesn't have foundation.![]()
Nah but I will get it eventually ... no I dont wanna study math, nor chemistry nor physics but I HAVE TO ... I dont even wanna study that fucking cisco ... but I HAVE TOIf you don't know function, then don't study a exact science in te college. You'll have Calculus I (II, III...) and Calculus is function.
It's sad because math is fun, what do you plan to study in the college?
Dat fucking school sucks so much and gets me nervous almost every day T_TGo on.kat i beed to tell you something. it will make you giggle and cry





