Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh please no function I have enough at school ... I dont understand a word ... I have written 7 pages in my notebook about that and Im not getting it at all ... T_T
If you don't know function, then don't study a exact science in te college. You'll have Calculus I (II, III...) and Calculus is function. :)
It's sad because math is fun, what do you plan to study in the college?

Hardy! :arf
My favorite argie! It doesn't mean something, though. XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Saying as a student of a exact science I have to say that there is a huge difference in 2 years. :)

2 years has 730 days, that has 17.520 hours..
Also, there is a infinite quantity of numbers bewtween 16 and 18.
If you want deepen yourself you can make a function that calculates the number of the days you lived in relation with your age and compare with mine: f(x) = 365x + (6x / 24). :nerd
So, I can conclude that your affirmation doesn't have foundation. :)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
kat i beed to tell you something. it will make you giggle and cry
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If you don't know function, then don't study a exact science in te college. You'll have Calculus I (II, III...) and Calculus is function. :)
It's sad because math is fun, what do you plan to study in the college?
Nah but I will get it eventually ... no I dont wanna study math, nor chemistry nor physics but I HAVE TO ... I dont even wanna study that fucking cisco ... but I HAVE TO :emocat Dat fucking school sucks so much and gets me nervous almost every day T_T

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

kat i beed to tell you something. it will make you giggle and cry
Go on.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im waiting.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
then wait and psssst
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
you didnt :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I didnt get anything :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
huh? I still didnt get the PM btw
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
cuz no one is sending u one rina...poor u...u ok
:worrybunny
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lawl said he did :(
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I already did. :hurr

Please don't open it though!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top