- Joined
- Jul 12, 2013
- Messages
- 2,572
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It looks like the comicalization of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu going to end on November Issue of Shounen Ace.
---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------このほか今号から、小田切ほたる「裏切りは僕の名前を知っている」の連載が再開。

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------Summary: At the beginning of the 20th century American Doctor, Duncan MacDonald, engaged in a series of unethical experiments. Those experiments concluded that should one suffer a death not ordained by fate the human body lightened by an average of 30 grams, the weight of a man's soul stone.
Today, two men, Sakarai and Amano, are in the hunt to find people who are about to die before their time and either prevent their unnatural death or recover these stones, "Livingstones."
Its Tokuma Shoten Magazine and author is MATSUI Katsunori.Sommelière author JOH Araki has launched a new mixed martial arts series in Shueisha's monthly Comic Zenon magazine
It has been confirmed on maganewsjapon that it will resume in issue 44 of Shonen SundayAnagle mole will resume serialization in October.
I announced it in the Shounen Sunday thread, but since even ANN has said something, I figured I'd put it here too. ANN's article. Funny since they didn't have an article for when the series went on hiatus a year ago to begin with. Interesting they note that Fukuchi didn't mention if it'd continue in sunday or another mag, cause I didn't think about that. I figure it'll continue in WSS, but it could very well move to Gessan or Sunday Super because of Fukuchi's health and his habit of taking an entire year off. I hope it moves to Gessan of course if it IS going to move since I have a subscription to that.
Not saying that I doubt you k-dom, but link? The way things have gone with Anagle for the last year, I wanna be sure before I get excited.It has been confirmed on maganewsjapon that it will resume in issue 44 of Shonen Sunday
That would be totally awesome and so deserved