- Joined
- Dec 5, 2012
- Messages
- 1,190
- Reaction score
- 164
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm not sure how to reply this question. The only chance for Rebecca to win against BB is using her beautiful body; the second question is easier to answer, because BB will come to the island and take the df after the SH is gone. Ace failed to defeated BB in the past, I'm sure Rebecca has 0% winning with her new power, this time I don't even have to use any word like estimate.So rebecca is weak just because bb is behind her? And how come rebecca stays weak even after she has the power bb so dearly wants?
As i said earlier, read my previous post. Rebeccas strenght is probably in her defensive abilities. Hence as others have pointed out, she doesent have wounds all over her body like the other gladiators.
---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------
How do you know Rebecca is weak? She didn't go all out against Luffy in their scuffle, so we don't know the true extent of her strength. I think we'll see just how strong she is in D Block.
Yes, Rebecca is as strong as Bellamy 2 yrs ago. Just because she can poke Sanji to dead doesn't mean she is the 3rd strongest after Luffy and Zorro (Jinbei is excluded at this moment). So do you think she is stronger than Zoro too?


I don't think we should take the bounties in consideration in OP since we know it doesn't reflect an individual actual power . Also I don't think we should judge Rebecca's power taking that scene with Luffy into consideration since she obviously didn't have any killing intent . She attacked him without using her actual power 