- Joined
- Jan 31, 2006
- Messages
- 2,916
- Reaction score
- 2,205
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
For Mental, so far the primary decision point has been how well you maintain your composure during a match and how well you can keep your concentration in the match, I think.
Like for Fuwa, the mention about his handicap thing probably isn't helping to determine his score, but the fact that even if he has to toss out the handicap and it doesn't bother him does. Whereas, say Ryuuji, who only has 3 mental has shown to get agitated easily, doesn't seem to like to put forth all that much effort.
---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------
Also, I'll try to get Irie done tonight...last couple of nights just been out of it. Wednesday forgot my book on my desk at work and last night was just exhausted and went to bed early.
I have some dinner plans this weekend and such, but I should have some time to get translations done. At the very least I'm shooting to get Irie, Oni, and the rest of the G10 completed.
After G10 is done, gonna start on Middle Schoolers: Ryoma, Kintarou, Atobe and Sanada.
Like for Fuwa, the mention about his handicap thing probably isn't helping to determine his score, but the fact that even if he has to toss out the handicap and it doesn't bother him does. Whereas, say Ryuuji, who only has 3 mental has shown to get agitated easily, doesn't seem to like to put forth all that much effort.
---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------
Also, I'll try to get Irie done tonight...last couple of nights just been out of it. Wednesday forgot my book on my desk at work and last night was just exhausted and went to bed early.
I have some dinner plans this weekend and such, but I should have some time to get translations done. At the very least I'm shooting to get Irie, Oni, and the rest of the G10 completed.
After G10 is done, gonna start on Middle Schoolers: Ryoma, Kintarou, Atobe and Sanada.



