- Joined
- Jan 13, 2012
- Messages
- 1,339
- Reaction score
- 1,123
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I am just going to make a wild guess and say the cannibal is a revolutionary just like the tyrant. Im pretty sure some of the people who frequent this site have thought of this too. Luffy wouldn't take not of this guy without oda using that as some kind of foreshadowing. Plus they are both probably named after people from history but their name and pronunciation is similar. I know this really enough to justify the connection but I hope this prediction is true because we seriously need to meet and know more about the revolutionaries and I think bartolomeo being one can really give some good plot developments (maybe not during the main part of this arc but towards the end hes somehow revealed to be a revolutionary).


. I guess since Bart's background as a former mafia guy who started to admire Luffy after that incident is revealed now, there isn't much more to say about all the speculation that used to go on back then.
