Yeaaaaah Tommy I love it too
but haven't finished yet
Hagu-chan
but haven't finished yetHagu-chan

but haven't finished yet
Hyouka is great, there isn't a way to not like that. xDHyouka is also one my favorite animes along with Tokyo Majin, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Durarara!!
I don't watch the anime of One Piece, Fairy Tail, and Naruto anymore. The manga is better anyway.
I only watch 20+ episode animes lately.
You picked them under recommendation, so it's hard to pick something bad. When you watch a bit more you see many bad things, like Aku no Hana anime. xDWell I loved every single anime I watched so its hard to say (I didnt watch many) But I loved Azumanga <3 (thanks greg), Anohana, AW, SAO, Lovely complex and Kuroko
![]()

....
noo I dont tell me


I want winter already 

Get outHow cold is there in the winter? I heard that is freezing.
I like cold weather, but my meaning of cold is around 20º C (68º F). XD
Why?Get out


No, your senses are completely borked...Why?
Only because I am a tropical person and I have beach all year? This is just envy.![]()

But... But, I am not borking anyone.No, your senses are completely borked...![]()


Google it.What the fuck is borked?
That sounds totally disturbing..
I'm not sure if I should.Google it.

it means to break or ruin.I'm not sure if I should.![]()
That still sounds disturbing.it means to break or ruin.