Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeaaaaah Tommy I love it too :nod but haven't finished yet

Hagu-chan :wtf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Tora Dora is good I recommend, too. I only read the manga, though.

Hyouka is also one my favorite animes along with Tokyo Majin, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Durarara!!

I don't watch the anime of One Piece, Fairy Tail, and Naruto anymore. The manga is better anyway.

I only watch 20+ episode animes lately.
Hyouka is great, there isn't a way to not like that. xD
FMA is on my list, but I read the manga, so it can wait. Fairy Tail and Naruto I dropped, the first because it's bad, the same as manga, and Naruto because of the fillers. One Piece is as good as manga in my opinion.
I only watch anime of the season lately and even so I don't have much time, 25 minutes is too long, I like more manga because it's faster. xD

Well I loved every single anime I watched so its hard to say (I didnt watch many) But I loved Azumanga <3 (thanks greg :nod ), Anohana, AW, SAO, Lovely complex and Kuroko :wtf
You picked them under recommendation, so it's hard to pick something bad. When you watch a bit more you see many bad things, like Aku no Hana anime. xD
If you liked Azumanga then you might like Yotsuba&, it's by the same author, but it doesn't have anime (never will have I guess), it's extremely fun, but you shall read. xD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
u know where i am atm ??? :3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Slovakia? :derp ....


.... :emocat noo I dont tell me
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
im at home again(split) but yesterday i was in makarska :grin
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Awww how is it there? Still hot or not that hot anymore? It was -1 today here brrrr :p
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
rained the last two days but today its sunny :blush
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Arghhh but Im happy that its already cold after that looooooooong and hoooooooooot summer :nod I want winter already


Whats up Mazi btw? Anything new in your lifeeeee? :hug
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How cold is there in the winter? I heard that is freezing. :oh
I like cold weather, but my meaning of cold is around 20º C (68º F). XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kat watch this show~

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
What the fuck is borked?

That sounds totally disturbing..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top