Shounen Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I kind of hope the plot goes dark and involves a third party of sorts trying to get in and get the kill on the class/koro sensei, would make things interesting for an arc.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I kind of hope the plot goes dark and involves a third party of sorts trying to get in and get the kill on the class/koro sensei, would make things interesting for an arc.
Remember that there are several (rogue?) hitmen who haven't been heard from; I'm sure they will play a role in this arc.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That cheater! :D Ahh wel now in his...err....egg-form...he wont be of any help for what happens now that sh* just got real with other assassins starting to make their move
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The voice actors for upcoming Ansatsu Kyoushitsu OVA is announced; it looks like they changed from vomic.

- Korosensei = Seki Tomokazu
- Shiota Nagisa = Touyama Nao
- Kayano Kaede = Taketasu Ayana
- Akabane Karuma = Okamoto Nobuhiko
- Sugino Tomohito = Honjou Yuutarou
- Kanzaki Yukiko = Satou Rina
- Karasuma Tadaomi = Suwabe Junichi
- Irina Jelavić = Horie Yui
- Red Eye = Miki Shinichirou

Also, it looks like the OVA going to focus on the Kyouto arc.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Karma was the one I was most interesting in, if he can sound like Murasame/Nizuma from Hakkenden Bakuman.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
HOLY SHIT THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME!


 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I don't think Korosensei would actually be dead (otherwise next week would be the final chapter), but I'm pretty sure he's gravely injured. It's awesome that they managed to utilize almost all his weaknesses in this plan.

We'll have to wait and see what the "results" are. ;)
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah that chapter 59 was awesome, the minor touch with the dolphins in the setup scene for the water was a pretty hilarious nice touch.
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chapter 60:

The actual effects of being trolled/cock blocked....

Ok it was really predictable for the assassins to show up for Korosensei and attack the class, however that's where execution comes in and I seriously went "Oh shit!" when the class started falling out one at a time like that. I can't wait to see where this takes us!
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I didnt think it would get that dark that fast (thankfully my precious Karma kun is safe and Nagisa). But still, it was a good way to keep us from being that depressed over their failed effort. Stay strong.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
The development has been really surprising! I love Class E's first attempt at actually killing Korosensei. It was executed really well despite them being middle schoolers. But Korosensei had an ace up his sleeve and that was totally unexpected. He looks like a giant bouncy ball! :lmao

So far the plot has been really unique, and I hope the Jump Festa OVA can showcase that and do the manga justice.
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
@SharkBait: You were right! Things suddenly took a dark turn at the use of chemical weapons.

The culprit is most likely the rogue assassins whom people lost contact of a few chapters back. They're quite ruthless if they're willing to use innocent junior high students' lives as a bargaining chip in order to obtain Korosensei.

I wonder why some people like Nagisa weren't affected.
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bitch-sensei is finally pulling out some tricks! Good to see that she's not being dead weight. I'm really looking forward to whatever Matsui has in mind for the hitman interaction.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I just finished reading this week's chapter and I'm surprised that Matsui praised for Magazine and Sunday than Jump (well, it is just for one genre).
 

FanOfAniManga

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
245
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I just finished reading this week's chapter and I'm surprised that Matsui praised for Magazine and Sunday than Jump (well, it is just for one genre).
Is this what we call a burn to WSJ? I'd have to side with Fuwa here, actually.

I feel like Matsui just read my mind. Mystery manga have basically fallen off of Jump's radar for awhile, a genre that's been absent in Jump since Enigma ended, and a genre I've been waiting ever since to return in one form or another.

Fuwa's blatant stealth marketing for Neuro was pretty funny too, totally destroying the fourth wall there.

At least Matsui's honest. I really hope WSJ won't retaliate against him.
 
Last edited:

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
At least Matsui's honest. I really hope WSJ won't retaliate against him.
Nah, I don't think the editor will retaliate Matsui. AC is really a successful series and I don't think the editors will do something that will piss Matsui off. Plus, I think the editors said okay about this one since if it doesn't, then I think that scene would have deleted.

I hope other magazine also do some self-mocking on their series.
 
Top