- Joined
- Oct 12, 2013
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 24
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Heya. Found a thread at last to do some sort of formal introduction. Thank goodness...
To start this of, AshCandyPop is moi as you see in my username. I have posted in one thread how I came up with the name so I will not be saying it here to reduce redundancy but anyways you can call me either Ash or Ashley. As far as comics go, I grew up reading local (Filipino) comic books which progressed to Western colored comics. Only lately did I start reading mangas and manwhas. How I started reading mangas and who influenced me? That'll be my big brother.
I am a self-confessed gal with a brother-complex and being so, I guess I should not be saying this already but I still will, I have to be into things he love so I can have long talks with him. Lately he's been very obsessed with The Breaker and I spent three weekends just to be up to date with it. Lol. Other mangas I've read are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Kaichu wa Maid.
So yeah that's it! Hello guys!
To start this of, AshCandyPop is moi as you see in my username. I have posted in one thread how I came up with the name so I will not be saying it here to reduce redundancy but anyways you can call me either Ash or Ashley. As far as comics go, I grew up reading local (Filipino) comic books which progressed to Western colored comics. Only lately did I start reading mangas and manwhas. How I started reading mangas and who influenced me? That'll be my big brother.
I am a self-confessed gal with a brother-complex and being so, I guess I should not be saying this already but I still will, I have to be into things he love so I can have long talks with him. Lately he's been very obsessed with The Breaker and I spent three weekends just to be up to date with it. Lol. Other mangas I've read are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Kaichu wa Maid.
So yeah that's it! Hello guys!










