I'm too lazy to take a pic I think. Most of my pics, on fb too, are so outdated. An update is due but I'm too lazy.
It's not that difficult, but sometimes time consuming. Just delivered a 22 page assignment. That's rather huge and outside of the standards though, but it counts for 40% of the score in that subject.
My main profile is in strategy and leadership, and secondary profile is in economic management, so I think that says enough. Someplace in a management related task.
It's not that difficult, but sometimes time consuming. Just delivered a 22 page assignment. That's rather huge and outside of the standards though, but it counts for 40% of the score in that subject.
My main profile is in strategy and leadership, and secondary profile is in economic management, so I think that says enough. Someplace in a management related task.























