Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No one cares what you have to say about it
Seems a lot of people usually appreciate my opinion about media-related stuff.

So.. yeah.. Take that!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
YOU LIE!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think da truth lies halfway :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Because you're always keep shit in da fecking closet and also in fb
:oh
See, nothing. I'm out of the closet for years now and I don't really use FB.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
It's an amazing show
I didn't say it wasn't either. I was talking about Charlie refusing so easily when all she's doing now is taking recommendations to watch from anyone and everyone, and everything. O_O;
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Dont torture my my Chali :gwah


Dont worry you dont have to watch it :hug

it really is amazing though :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Ehmm pardon ... who are you again? :hmph
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I went to Poland todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I went to Poland todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :x3
Was it nice? Europe is so compact that it's normal to say these things. Go to other country. XD

I want to visit Poland in 2016 because of WYD. I hosted Polish in the WYD 2013 here. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah we go there pretty often for shopping its just one hour from my town :p I love it there

Hah that time I wanna go to Brazil xDD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top