Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

food...messed up....huh?

what were you doing around someone's food?

and i dont even want to know what you did....:derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

food...messed up....huh?

what were you doing around someone's food?

and i dont even want to know what you did....:derp
I was.. working. :3c

And it's probably not as bad as you think. :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

i bet

:nah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I read 4 chapters of Lilim Kiss today, I'd like to read more, but my slow pacing nature complained about that. hahahaha
It has been a nice reading, but I won't manage to finish until tomorrow, be patient. :P
Kawashita's drawing is cute. *-*
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I read 4 chapters of Lilim Kiss today, I'd like to read more, but my slow pacing nature complained about that. hahahaha
It have been a nice reading, but I won't manage to finish until tomorrow, be patient. :P
Kawashita's drawing is cute. *-*
Sure, it's still the same week, I don't mind.

And Kat's busy reading something else meanwhile too.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.



:hee
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I reported this for being fucking lame. :oh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Seriously, greg is out of my comprehension. What hell was that? hahahahahaha
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Seriously, greg is out of my comprehension. What hell was that? hahahahahaha
I don't even know how that is funny. I get it, but.. I don't understand.

Even more why he's posting it in my thread instead of Scav or Omar's. >_>
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I reported this for being fucking lame. :oh
Seriously, greg is out of my comprehension. What hell was that? hahahahahaha
I don't even know how that is funny. I get it, but.. I don't understand.

Even more why he's posting it in my thread instead of Scav or Omar's. >_>
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Nothing makes sense anymore.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

This is drugs guys... The terrible world of drugs. hahahahaha
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

:huh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

This is drugs guys... The terrible world of drugs. hahahahaha
No, that world actually makes sense to me, so yeah..
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

This is the face that I made when I saw your posts. :XD
Seriously, explain me what was that. Is it any kind of american joke? XD

No, that world actually makes sense to me, so yeah..
Really? :derp
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

the guy is a rapper named kendrick lamar...llama get it
it was lame...but i thought tom would get a giggle out of it
i guess not
:paperbag

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

you have a camera in my room?.......

:p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

the guy is a rapper named kendrick lamar...llama get it
it was lame...but i thought tom would get a giggle out of it
i guess not
:paperbag

you have a camera in my room?.......

:p
Well, no. It's not funny and Kendrick Llamar is so uninteresting to me.

And I have cameras everywhere.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

#tomnsa.com
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I get it now. Now I know that exist this bad jokes everywhere, here is the same way.

Xadyu is seeing me in this exact moment, I'm sure of this. :heh
 
Top