Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I get it now. Now I know that exist this bad jokes everywhere, here is the same way.

Xadyu is seeing me in this exact moment, I'm sure of this. :heh
I'm sorry, I always tend to lose myself staring at Bobby. :hurr

I'll pay attention to you when you grow up.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I'm sorry, I always tend to lose myself staring at Bobby. :hurr

I'll pay attention to you when you grow up.
What do you mean? :hmm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,069
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

What do you mean? :hmm
Do you really want to know the inner workings of Tom's brain lol ??
It's not a place most people would want to see including Tom! <3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Do you really want to know the inner workings of Tom's brain lol ??
It's not a place most people would want to see including Tom! <3
I don't want to. Nevermind then. XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,069
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I don't want to. Nevermind then. XD
xDDD

Wise choice - there. :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Like, superwise, man.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,069
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Maybe we should have nominated this leo guy for the wise person award. Damn it to hell - I only nominated him for the mysterious guy one!!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Maybe we should have nominated this leo guy for the wise person award. Damn it to hell - I only nominated him for the mysterious guy one!!
Why did you nominate him for that? It doesn't make any sense?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,069
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Why did you nominate him for that? It doesn't make any sense?
He is totally a mysterious person to me - well honestly, he should have been added to the newcomer one. Now that I think about it -_-!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

He is totally a mysterious person to me - well honestly, he should have been added to the newcomer one. Now that I think about it -_-!
How is he mysterious? Everyone knows practically everything about him! :lmao

He wasn't?

Then again, he was too new I think.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I'm mysterious only for Charlie. Don't bother to what he says. :oh
I am not a newcomer by the rules, I joined the forum in 2012.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.


 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

xad do u watch arrow?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Finally sharing something good. Thanks. :p

xad do u watch arrow?
I did watch the first 9 or 10 episodes as they aired, but stopped watching.
I dislike most of the actors, especially Arrow. CW shows usually have something that turns me off, in this case, the cast.

Although I plan on resuming soon, because I like the overall concept of the Green Arrow.
Do you watch it, is it any good? The episodes I watched didn't leave an impression at all. Gotta rewatch those too.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

actually i love that show. it's not something really awesome but definitely worth watching. one of the best in the gender and the season 2 look good so far :nod
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

actually i love that show. it's not something really awesome but definitely worth watching. one of the best in the gender and the season 2 look good so far :nod
I remember finding those episodes really, really mediocre and nothing special at all. :lmao

Typical CW stuff.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

oh c'mon you're someone who watched smallville
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

oh c'mon you're someone who watched smallville
Exactly. I liked that when it premiered.. I was 10 back then.. It stayed a childhood favorite.

I kept watching for the end, just like I'm still reading Naruto.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

arrow will grow in you if you keep watching. watch the first season and see for yourself
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

arrow will grow in you if you keep watching. watch the first season and see for yourself
Everything does. Dude, I watch some of the most horrible shows out there, but if I get around a few episodes, I stick around for all of them. :lmao

Arrow just suffered because it was too uninteresting and I was catching up on a lot of anime back then.
It's on my HD and I was planning on watching it somewhere next month.

I'm marathonning Scrubs again.
 
Top