The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY DIMITRI OH MY GOD AS MUCH AS I'M HAPPY I HATE THAT HAIIIRRRRRRRRR *cries on the floor*

Rose looks perfect, Lissa looks perfect, Christian looks perfect (especially can't wait to see him playing with fire). Dimitri... :crying

Hi, I heard a crazy laughter here. Wazzup?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's with his hair? I think that is perfectly Dimitri.

Haha, I actually didn't expect Christian to be that handsome but I'm not complaining. :p

It's more of a trolling laughter, actually. You know, the kind that says "I AM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I AM DOING". HAHAHA.
I'm a bit out of my mind lately... Well, it's post-depression state, so I'm still not right in my mind. Wait... I'm never right in my mind. :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, you're never in your right mind.

I thought Dimitri's hair should've been short? But I don't like long hair in general so it's probably me in denial. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, you're never in your right mind.

I thought Dimitri's hair should've been short? But I don't like long hair in general so it's probably me in denial. :nod
...and proud of it. :mono

As I remember him in my imagination, he has longish hair... or shoulder-length hair. :oh I don't like long hair on men too, but for some reason, I think long hair make Dimitri looks more manly.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's with his hair? I think that is perfectly Dimitri.

Haha, I actually didn't expect Christian to be that handsome but I'm not complaining. :p

It's more of a trolling laughter, actually. You know, the kind that says "I AM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I AM DOING". HAHAHA.
I'm a bit out of my mind lately... Well, it's post-depression state, so I'm still not right in my mind. Wait... I'm never right in my mind. :oh
:hug
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*betsonchocolate*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wonders what yuki needs?

:?bunny
Why don't you take a guess? The answer is fairly easy actually.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

*betsonchocolate*
Sorry, no. Bet on something else.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

:-_-

Well, not that either. Probably some women are like that, but not me. :hmph
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if chocolate doesn't solve your problems, I'm out of ideas.
would a golden ticket to a certain place do? then it's lots of chocolate :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so what do u need/want ?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if chocolate doesn't solve your problems, I'm out of ideas.
would a golden ticket to a certain place do? then it's lots of chocolate :zomg
I don't even like chocolate that much, only as flavors. :oh
I.. don't think so. I don't think I can handle that much chocolate... though I'll be interested in meeting the eccentric owner.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

so what do u need/want ?
You expect me just to answer like that?

It will be no fun.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's with his hair? I think that is perfectly Dimitri.

Haha, I actually didn't expect Christian to be that handsome but I'm not complaining. :p

It's more of a trolling laughter, actually. You know, the kind that says "I AM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I AM DOING". HAHAHA.
I'm a bit out of my mind lately... Well, it's post-depression state, so I'm still not right in my mind. Wait... I'm never right in my mind. :oh

That's fine we all like you anycase. Even if not reciprocal.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You expect me just to answer like that?

It will be no fun.
this is why women are hard to understand, they never say what they want. and when u guess wrong you're in a whole lot of trouble
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's fine we all like you anycase. Even if not reciprocal.
I'm still not going to recognize you or anything.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

this is why women are hard to understand, they never say what they want. and when u guess wrong you're in a whole lot of trouble
Nah, not all women are like that. I'm not like that. I'm doing this just for fun; you won't get into trouble if you guess wrong.... though if you give a nonsensical or insolent answer, you might suffer from a backlash. :-_-
But nothing really harmful (not physically at least), so relax. :hee
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Girls, Dimitri has always haid chin/shoulder lenght hair T.T :lmao Framing his face, or in a ponytail, or... :wtf

:lmao
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Girls, Dimitri has always haid chin/shoulder lenght hair T.T :lmao Framing his face, or in a ponytail, or... :wtf

:lmao
Ah. Thanks for confirming it, Darj. I vaguely remembered that he has shoulder-length hair, but cannot be sure. It's been so long since I last read the series. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top