Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think i just had a stomach-gasm. :gaw

I received a little gift tonite. Cheese Esfiha



And here another snack i prepared and ate on thursday/friday. Coxinha.

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
The second pic is chicken right? I looked it up; nice. You've been cooking a lot lately, haven't you?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The second pic is chicken right? I looked it up; nice. You've been cooking a lot lately, haven't you?
Yeah, chicken.
I only cook when it isn't too hot. :emocat
Yesterday i had the avocado smoothies cause my stomach was sick. It was too hot for ordinary lunch (meats, rice, spaghetti, etc).
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, chicken.
I only cook when it isn't too hot. :emocat
Yesterday i had the avocado smoothies cause my stomach was sick. It was too hot for ordinary lunch (meats, rice, spaghetti, etc).
Which is what, very rarely?
I picked up a lot of food from my sister a few days ago; salmon dish, pork chops, chicken fillet, steamed veg, kidney beans, beef stew. :gaw I'm eating real good this week :blush
Avocado smoothie? how did that turn out?

Is your stomach better now?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Let's say... 2-3 days are ok to cook. But since there is another person living with me, she cooks too and there is food everyday.
Some day i only eat fruits, others i only eat bread and a few days... i can't eat anything at lunch. :emocat

It's the brazilian smoothies listed at wikipedia. Avocado, milk, sugar and Neston. I added lots of ice cube cause of the heat.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Let's say... 2-3 days are ok to cook. But since there is another person living with me, she cooks too and there is food everyday.
Some day i only eat fruits, others i only eat bread and a few days... i can't eat anything at lunch. :emocat

It's the brazilian smoothies listed at wikipedia. Avocado, milk, sugar and Neston. I added lots of ice cube cause of the heat.
What? why? that's no good....
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I made a pancake today.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because of heat. My stomach gets sick.
You should really consider moving, you hate dat heat and you have limited net connections.

:hug

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I made a pancake today.
Its a good thing you didn't give it to anyone-else. :nod :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
*randomly appears*


HEY-HO!​
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Bob, you better know this one or i will kick your ass very badly.
It's a classic from the 80's (but i think the album was released in 79)
My very first time listening to any Rock besides Elvis.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Because of heat. My stomach gets sick.
You should really consider moving, you hate dat heat and you have limited net connections.

:hug
What Charlie said. :comfort

I made a pancake today.
Good for you :thumbs

*randomly appears*


HEY-HO!​
Hey yuki, how are you?

Bob, you better know this one or i will kick your ass very badly.
It's a classic from the 80's (but i think the album was released in 79)
My very first time listening to any Rock besides Elvis.

Ahhh I've heard this song on Glee :derp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:emocat Gimme berries. I can't find those in hell.

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll pick up some from the market actually. What's the top left one?

You really are missing out on so much living in hell
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bored, since you don't really post here lol :amuse
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Bored, since you don't really post here lol :amuse


But I used to haunt your thread, didn't I?

Anyway, how about you? Anything interesting in life lately?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom


But I used to haunt your thread, didn't I?

Anyway, how about you? Anything interesting in life lately?
Ah yes, you did. That was a few years back, no?

I've a slight headache right now but I'm good. I have the week off work, so I plan to use it to watch a lot of anime and sort out some stuff at home. :blush

Hmmm....dunno if there's something else, my life's not very interesting :hee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top