You don't want to see my pancake?


Golden raspberryI'll pick up some from the market actually. What's the top left one?
You really are missing out on so much living in hell
Not that long ago... but well.. good ol'days.Ah yes, you did. That was a few years back, no?
I've a slight headache right now but I'm good. I have the week off work, so I plan to use it to watch a lot of anime and sort out some stuff at home.
Hmmm....dunno if there's something else, my life's not very interesting.
anime is a good waste of time. 
Hmmm feels longer to me, I guess. There's always a dark corridor in this thread left for you to hauntNot that long ago... but well.. good ol'days.
anime is a good waste of time.
Life is life, I suppose. But I don't think your life is that uninteresting.

. But I've really enjoyed it so far, the mixture of comedy and actual plot is seemless.
Hmm. I don't think I belong there anymore... I'm not as dark as I used to..Hmmm feels longer to me, I guess. There's always a dark corridor in this thread left for you to haunt
Yeah I've been trying to watch Steins; Gate but only got to episode 3 so far. Distractions. But I've really enjoyed it so far, the mixture of comedy and actual plot is seemless.
Thanks. So how else are you passing your boredom? and how goes the dissertation? when do I get to read it?![]()
(Thinking of Meganebu that makes me want to puke or punch something every time I watch it, but there are some favorite seiyuus of mine there...
) Lol fair enough, you can still stay here. Shame on you for softening up, you've lost your edgeHmm. I don't think I belong there anymore... I'm not as dark as I used to..
If something can distract me from watching an anime, then it means it's not so good after all, especially if I have to try to watch it. But if the series offer something I can't refuse, I suppose I'll endure all the bad things...(Thinking of Meganebu that makes me want to puke or punch something every time I watch it, but there are some favorite seiyuus of mine there...
)
Watching anime and tv series, of course. Sometime I'll read manga too. Exploring Tumblr most of the time. Talking and doing crazy things with my friends. *shrug*
Almost finished. I'm beginning the last chapter, but I'm still too lazy to work on it now...


)
. Oh so I'll get to read it soon then? ^^
Nah, I am not losing my edge... It's still there, I merely hide it better than before. I still can be sadistic when provoked.Lol fair enough, you can still stay here. Shame on you for softening up, you've lost your edge
I'm quite easily distracted to be fair lol; usually with my phone and messaging. And earlier while watching another episode, I fell asleep. Granted I was tired from the gym and was a due a rest but was trying to be stubborn.
What other series makes you want to puke or punch something? (as long as youre not punching someone)
What crazy things are you doing? I hope you're not pulling pranks. Oh so I'll get to read it soon then? ^^
Probably I'll be even more sadistic since I've learned more about torture these past months..
To be exact, anything that implies BL.
Hmmmm I think you've lost your edge a bit. I remember the old snow princess was fierce, I just don't get that vibe from you anymore. You're more cuddly now too.Nah, I am not losing my edge... It's still there, I merely hide it better than before. I still can be sadistic when provoked.Probably I'll be even more sadistic since I've learned more about torture these past months..
I am easy to distracted too actually... No, to be exact, I have to work on several things at the same time.. That's why if there's anything that can make me focus on it alone, then it must be an extraordinary work. Thankfully, there have been works like that. The world doesn't seem so cruel that way.
Free.To be exact, anything that implies BL.
Pranks? Sometimes. But no, mostly just making fun of some things. Or fangirling.
Eh, I still haven't said that you can read it.



As I said, I just hide that fierceness. Easier to lure prey that way if they don't suspect anything.Hmmmm I think you've lost your edge a bit. I remember the old snow princess was fierce, I just don't get that vibe from you anymore. You're more cuddly now too.
Why....are you learning "more" about torture?
That's good for you. In my case, I've not done half the things I planned to do this week. Hopefully I'll get around to them today.
I didn't know you weren't into BL. What don't you like about it?
You hadn't said so but now you are?![]()



Even with fujoushi best friends, I still can't handle it...Sneaky little bugger you are, aren't ya?As I said, I just hide that fierceness. Easier to lure prey that way if they don't suspect anything.
Don't get too comfortable now, or you won't know what'll hit you.
Because I still have so much to learn.
I actually still have one thing I haven't done at all but I should've. My thesis.
It's kinda disgusting. Boy and boy...Even with fujoushi best friends, I still can't handle it...
What will you give me in return?
.
.
[mover]Xiuxiuxiuxiuxiu~HI BENE! \o
[/mover]