Because it's AMC.Not to me... that's obviously on porpuse, why would them spoil a death in a freaking trailer![]()
Because it's just another black guy.
Because they can.
Because it's AMC.Not to me... that's obviously on porpuse, why would them spoil a death in a freaking trailer![]()

I don't even remember watching that extended trailer in all honesty, but I agree with Hardy here.A trailer where he saves someone and gets dogpiled by zombies, disappearing under that heap while screaming seems sufficient enough.
Fair enough, but I think you should still catch up.I don't watch Vampire Diaries in a while. Probably around the same time i also stopped watching TWD. And no, i haven't watched Originals. The only series i have watched meanwhile is Breaking Bad, Friends and following this HIMYM's last season.
That and the fact that he's from the comics and fan favorite. Also, networks have been known to run interference with these things. If could have been an alternate shot, or even a dream sequence. I'm reserving judgment until it actually happens. And I only said MAYBE Tyrese. I didn't put him in the same category as Rick and the kids, or even Glen. And yes, I do know some things from the comic, so...yeahNot to me... that's obviously on porpuse, why would them spoil a death in a freaking trailer![]()
Then the conversation is not spoiler for you, but I watch it (theoretically XD).You don't even watch twd
WAT you watched TVD ?!!!!!!!!I don't watch Vampire Diaries in a while. Probably around the same time i also stopped watching TWD. And no, i haven't watched Originals. The only series i have watched meanwhile is Breaking Bad, Friends and following this HIMYM's last season.

Then start watching finish it and you can even talk about itJust for Kat doesn't think that I don't want to post here... Everybody is talking about TWD and it has spoiler for me.![]()

If I had time...Then start watching finish it and you can even talk about it![]()

Its fine dont hurry and enjoy itIf I had time...
Seriously, after these three tests next week I will relax for a bit. Maybe I watch TWD, but the episodes are very long, so we will see.
whats up btw?
I'm fine, I can complain about, but I like it. :PIts fine dont hurry and enjoy itwhats up btw?



Not for me, go to USA is expensive and the university will pay for me if I get this chance. In the future when I will have a good work probably go to USA will be easier, but not now. XD It isn't just go to USA, it is go to USA to study, I will get experience and improve mu English, it's good.Meh dont go to USA ... its a waste ... you can go there anytime you want![]()

Why can't you call him Matínez?Yeah, maybe it's something alternate, I don't know.
I'm very curious so Caesar though, he's expected to return the next several episodes. But without the governor (who will likely come in the second half, since he's not confirmed for the first 8 episodes).


Because I'm not Japanese.Why can't you call him Matínez?
I kinda like the guy, but in the last episode of season 3 he was retarded.
Seriously, you're holding a rocket launcher and you're gonna be scared of the governor?
Castings for the first 8 episodes are known, he's in the next until the 8th. From there on it's unknown.Everyone in the series calls him Martínez, and the only Asian looking guy is Glenn. That's like saying ¨I'm not gonna call him governor, he's Phillip, I don't like nicknames¨, lol. I find it weird that his name isn't César.
mmm, I don't think he left the governor... no one leaves the governor D: . I don't think he'll be back that soon either. We'll see.
Which school?Not for me, go to USA is expensive and the university will pay for me if I get this chance. In the future when I will have a good work probably go to USA will be easier, but not now. XD It isn't just go to USA, it is go to USA to study, I will get experience and improve mu English, it's good.![]()
Good question.Which school?


Well, if you need basic knowledge about some of the schools here, I might know some stuff...maybe notGood question.
I haven't decided yet, I will begin to research about this right now. I guess I am going to have a counseling about this, too. Also, I have to finish some bureaucracies before apply to anything, it's complicated.![]()
Okay, When I come with a decision I talk to you.Well, if you need basic knowledge about some of the schools here, I might know some stuff...maybe not

