Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Not to me... that's obviously on porpuse, why would them spoil a death in a freaking trailer :lmao
Because it's AMC.
Because it's just another black guy.
Because they can.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just for Kat doesn't think that I don't want to post here... Everybody is talking about TWD and it has spoiler for me. :pout
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You don't even watch twd
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
A trailer where he saves someone and gets dogpiled by zombies, disappearing under that heap while screaming seems sufficient enough.
I don't even remember watching that extended trailer in all honesty, but I agree with Hardy here.

I don't watch Vampire Diaries in a while. Probably around the same time i also stopped watching TWD. And no, i haven't watched Originals. The only series i have watched meanwhile is Breaking Bad, Friends and following this HIMYM's last season.
Fair enough, but I think you should still catch up.

Not to me... that's obviously on porpuse, why would them spoil a death in a freaking trailer :lmao
That and the fact that he's from the comics and fan favorite. Also, networks have been known to run interference with these things. If could have been an alternate shot, or even a dream sequence. I'm reserving judgment until it actually happens. And I only said MAYBE Tyrese. I didn't put him in the same category as Rick and the kids, or even Glen. And yes, I do know some things from the comic, so...yeah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I don't watch Vampire Diaries in a while. Probably around the same time i also stopped watching TWD. And no, i haven't watched Originals. The only series i have watched meanwhile is Breaking Bad, Friends and following this HIMYM's last season.
WAT you watched TVD ?!!!!!!!! :lmao

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Just for Kat doesn't think that I don't want to post here... Everybody is talking about TWD and it has spoiler for me. :pout
Then start watching finish it and you can even talk about it :hug
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, maybe it's something alternate, I don't know.

I'm very curious so Caesar though, he's expected to return the next several episodes. But without the governor (who will likely come in the second half, since he's not confirmed for the first 8 episodes).
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Then start watching finish it and you can even talk about it :hug
If I had time... :pout
Seriously, after these three tests next week I will relax for a bit. Maybe I watch TWD, but the episodes are very long, so we will see.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If I had time... :pout
Seriously, after these three tests next week I will relax for a bit. Maybe I watch TWD, but the episodes are very long, so we will see.
Its fine dont hurry and enjoy it :^_^ whats up btw?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Its fine dont hurry and enjoy it :^_^ whats up btw?
I'm fine, I can complain about, but I like it. :P
I went in a fair of exchange yesterday, I talked about this in my thread, I have plans to go to USA soon, it's a bit hard but I know that I can. :D
Unfortunately, there wasn't any Slovak university there. :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Meh dont go to USA ... its a waste ... you can go there anytime you want :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Meh dont go to USA ... its a waste ... you can go there anytime you want :p
Not for me, go to USA is expensive and the university will pay for me if I get this chance. In the future when I will have a good work probably go to USA will be easier, but not now. XD It isn't just go to USA, it is go to USA to study, I will get experience and improve mu English, it's good. :nod
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, maybe it's something alternate, I don't know.

I'm very curious so Caesar though, he's expected to return the next several episodes. But without the governor (who will likely come in the second half, since he's not confirmed for the first 8 episodes).
Why can't you call him Matínez? :lmao

I kinda like the guy, but in the last episode of season 3 he was retarded.

Seriously, you're holding a rocket launcher and you're gonna be scared of the governor? :XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why can't you call him Matínez? :lmao

I kinda like the guy, but in the last episode of season 3 he was retarded.

Seriously, you're holding a rocket launcher and you're gonna be scared of the governor? :XD
Because I'm not Japanese.

And I think it was more shock than anything else. But we'll see next episode, he probably left the Governor, so yeah.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Everyone in the series calls him Martínez, and the only Asian looking guy is Glenn. That's like saying ¨I'm not gonna call him governor, he's Phillip, I don't like nicknames¨, lol. I find it weird that his name isn't César.

mmm, I don't think he left the governor... no one leaves the governor D: . I don't think he'll be back that soon either. We'll see.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Everyone in the series calls him Martínez, and the only Asian looking guy is Glenn. That's like saying ¨I'm not gonna call him governor, he's Phillip, I don't like nicknames¨, lol. I find it weird that his name isn't César.

mmm, I don't think he left the governor... no one leaves the governor D: . I don't think he'll be back that soon either. We'll see.
Castings for the first 8 episodes are known, he's in the next until the 8th. From there on it's unknown.

I call him Caesar since it's his first name, I call everyone by their first name, except for The Governor. He's The Governor, I don't even know his first name.. Is it Phillip?

Not sure why you mentioned Glenn though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not for me, go to USA is expensive and the university will pay for me if I get this chance. In the future when I will have a good work probably go to USA will be easier, but not now. XD It isn't just go to USA, it is go to USA to study, I will get experience and improve mu English, it's good. :nod
Which school?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Which school?
Good question. :XD
I haven't decided yet, I will begin to research about this right now. I guess I am going to have a counseling about this, too. Also, I have to finish some bureaucracies before apply to anything, it's complicated. :hmm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Good question. :XD
I haven't decided yet, I will begin to research about this right now. I guess I am going to have a counseling about this, too. Also, I have to finish some bureaucracies before apply to anything, it's complicated. :hmm
Well, if you need basic knowledge about some of the schools here, I might know some stuff...maybe not
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, if you need basic knowledge about some of the schools here, I might know some stuff...maybe not
Okay, When I come with a decision I talk to you. :D
I heard that there is 4000 colleges and universities there, so it will be a long search. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top