Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You don't want to see my pancake?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
If you want to show it, you would've done so~:amuse
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm not sure if such content is allowed on here?

I think I even got banned for that once.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Well, it was code for flacid penis... So I think we're good here.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Here is it anyway.


And here's the rest of the food, because One Piece isn't enough.


It's eggs with shoulderham, red and yellow paprika, onions, fried onions, cheese, tomato, own-made spicy curry and chili sauce and mashed garlic toes with on the side cucumber slices and homemade sandwhiches. :nod

That was my lunch though, didn't have breakfast or dinner.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Ah yes, you did. That was a few years back, no?

I've a slight headache right now but I'm good. I have the week off work, so I plan to use it to watch a lot of anime and sort out some stuff at home. :blush

Hmmm....dunno if there's something else, my life's not very interesting :hee.
Not that long ago... but well.. good ol'days.

:super anime is a good waste of time. :XD

Life is life, I suppose. But I don't think your life is that uninteresting.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not that long ago... but well.. good ol'days.

:super anime is a good waste of time. :XD

Life is life, I suppose. But I don't think your life is that uninteresting.
Hmmm feels longer to me, I guess. There's always a dark corridor in this thread left for you to haunt :nod

Yeah I've been trying to watch Steins; Gate but only got to episode 3 so far. Distractions :emocat. But I've really enjoyed it so far, the mixture of comedy and actual plot is seemless.

Thanks. So how else are you passing your boredom? and how goes the dissertation? when do I get to read it? :heh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hmmm feels longer to me, I guess. There's always a dark corridor in this thread left for you to haunt :nod

Yeah I've been trying to watch Steins; Gate but only got to episode 3 so far. Distractions :emocat. But I've really enjoyed it so far, the mixture of comedy and actual plot is seemless.

Thanks. So how else are you passing your boredom? and how goes the dissertation? when do I get to read it? :heh
Hmm. I don't think I belong there anymore... I'm not as dark as I used to..

If something can distract me from watching an anime, then it means it's not so good after all, especially if I have to try to watch it. But if the series offer something I can't refuse, I suppose I'll endure all the bad things... :derp (Thinking of Meganebu that makes me want to puke or punch something every time I watch it, but there are some favorite seiyuus of mine there... :scry)

Watching anime and tv series, of course. Sometime I'll read manga too. Exploring Tumblr most of the time. Talking and doing crazy things with my friends. *shrug*
Almost finished. I'm beginning the last chapter, but I'm still too lazy to work on it now...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm. I don't think I belong there anymore... I'm not as dark as I used to..

If something can distract me from watching an anime, then it means it's not so good after all, especially if I have to try to watch it. But if the series offer something I can't refuse, I suppose I'll endure all the bad things... :derp (Thinking of Meganebu that makes me want to puke or punch something every time I watch it, but there are some favorite seiyuus of mine there... :scry)

Watching anime and tv series, of course. Sometime I'll read manga too. Exploring Tumblr most of the time. Talking and doing crazy things with my friends. *shrug*
Almost finished. I'm beginning the last chapter, but I'm still too lazy to work on it now...
Lol fair enough, you can still stay here. Shame on you for softening up, you've lost your edge :teehee

I'm quite easily distracted to be fair lol; usually with my phone and messaging. And earlier while watching another episode, I fell asleep. Granted I was tired from the gym and was a due a rest but was trying to be stubborn. :sweat

What other series makes you want to puke or punch something? (as long as youre not punching someone :XD)

What crazy things are you doing? I hope you're not pulling pranks :derp. Oh so I'll get to read it soon then? ^^
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
There is a new series with both Mitchell and Webb on iplayer, called the ambassadors. I'm about to watch it now. Apparently some kind of satire/sitcom, peep show'ish I imagine.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Okay.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Lol fair enough, you can still stay here. Shame on you for softening up, you've lost your edge :teehee

I'm quite easily distracted to be fair lol; usually with my phone and messaging. And earlier while watching another episode, I fell asleep. Granted I was tired from the gym and was a due a rest but was trying to be stubborn. :sweat

What other series makes you want to puke or punch something? (as long as youre not punching someone :XD)

What crazy things are you doing? I hope you're not pulling pranks :derp. Oh so I'll get to read it soon then? ^^
Nah, I am not losing my edge... It's still there, I merely hide it better than before. I still can be sadistic when provoked. :hmph Probably I'll be even more sadistic since I've learned more about torture these past months..

I am easy to distracted too actually... No, to be exact, I have to work on several things at the same time.. That's why if there's anything that can make me focus on it alone, then it must be an extraordinary work. Thankfully, there have been works like that. The world doesn't seem so cruel that way. :oh

Free. :sweat To be exact, anything that implies BL.

Pranks? Sometimes. But no, mostly just making fun of some things. Or fangirling. :blush
Eh, I still haven't said that you can read it.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nah, I am not losing my edge... It's still there, I merely hide it better than before. I still can be sadistic when provoked. :hmph Probably I'll be even more sadistic since I've learned more about torture these past months..

I am easy to distracted too actually... No, to be exact, I have to work on several things at the same time.. That's why if there's anything that can make me focus on it alone, then it must be an extraordinary work. Thankfully, there have been works like that. The world doesn't seem so cruel that way. :oh

Free. :sweat To be exact, anything that implies BL.

Pranks? Sometimes. But no, mostly just making fun of some things. Or fangirling. :blush
Eh, I still haven't said that you can read it.
Hmmmm I think you've lost your edge a bit. I remember the old snow princess was fierce, I just don't get that vibe from you anymore. You're more cuddly now too. :glomp
Why....are you learning "more" about torture? :?bunny

That's good for you. In my case, I've not done half the things I planned to do this week. Hopefully I'll get around to them today.

I didn't know you weren't into BL. What don't you like about it?

You hadn't said so but now you are? :heh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Hmmmm I think you've lost your edge a bit. I remember the old snow princess was fierce, I just don't get that vibe from you anymore. You're more cuddly now too. :glomp
Why....are you learning "more" about torture? :?bunny

That's good for you. In my case, I've not done half the things I planned to do this week. Hopefully I'll get around to them today.

I didn't know you weren't into BL. What don't you like about it?

You hadn't said so but now you are? :heh
As I said, I just hide that fierceness. Easier to lure prey that way if they don't suspect anything.
Don't get too comfortable now, or you won't know what'll hit you. :e3:handgun
Because I still have so much to learn.

I actually still have one thing I haven't done at all but I should've. My thesis. :oh

It's kinda disgusting. Boy and boy... :arf Even with fujoushi best friends, I still can't handle it...

What will you give me in return?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
As I said, I just hide that fierceness. Easier to lure prey that way if they don't suspect anything.
Don't get too comfortable now, or you won't know what'll hit you. :e3:handgun
Because I still have so much to learn.

I actually still have one thing I haven't done at all but I should've. My thesis. :oh

It's kinda disgusting. Boy and boy... :arf Even with fujoushi best friends, I still can't handle it...

What will you give me in return?
Sneaky little bugger you are, aren't ya? :derp
Oh, I know not to get too comfortable and always carry my pepper spray. But I won't need it against you :glomp.
And you have so much good to give :blush.

Get to it then. The sooner you get it out of the way, the less it'll play on your mind and you can focus on other things.

Fair enough. I don't watch any of it, so I can't say.

What do you want? or are you waiting for me to make an offer? :heh
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
HI BENE! \o
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I came like you told me to!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top