Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Congratulations! I hope much more moe and spam in this thread. :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

There're secrets which nobody cares about and there're secrets which everybody would be dying to know. So you think you have secrets I may be interested in? :fan
Yeah most probably you wouldnt be interested in ... :emocat
Nothing interesting happens in my life :crying

My list:

Kyousougiga
Coppelion
Kyoukai no Kanata
Nagi no Asukara
Outbreak Company
Inifinte Stratos 2
KILL la KILL
Golden Time
Strike the Blood
Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita
Log Horizon
Little Busters ~Refrain~
White Album 2
Magi S2
Yozakura Quartet ~Hano no Uta~
Walkure Romanze
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
Non Non Biyori
Tokyo Ravens
Blazblue Alter Memory
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
Galilei Donna
Thats so sad ... I dunno anything ... Im still a big noob at this :emocat

Dont shoot yourself because of gary ... its a waste :nod

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :wtf

My thread is over 100 pages long... :luv
Congraaaaaaaatz :x3 :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Yeah most probably you wouldnt be interested in ... :emocat
Nothing interesting happens in my life :crying
And your bff is in Japan, I feel for you. :comfort

Dont shoot yourself because of gary ... its a waste :nod
I must shoot him instead, right? :3c

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaw :wtf

My thread is over 100 pages long... :luv
Congrats, Sky, sorry for hijacking your thread. :pout
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

And your bff is in Japan, I feel for you. :comfort
Yeah :pout but but I have still my friends here and we do interesting things but my life wont be interesting for me until Im able to leave this country srsly! Hopefully that Paris--->London---> Paris trip will work in spring cuz otherwise I will feel like :emocat again T_T Im trying to get abroad as much as I can xD

I must shoot him instead, right? :3c
Right :3c but you have to plan it so you wont get to prison


Congrats, Sky, sorry for hijacking your thread. :pout
Yesterday on my trip I was thinking about that word in train ... I knew it was something "hij" but I couldnt remember ... now I know :nod We had a drama on our way back home in train xDD so funny
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I took the discussion to your thread, so Sky can focus on otaku talk. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Thats so sad ... I dunno anything ... Im still a big noob at this :emocat
That just means you have a lot of stuff you can check out! \o/


Dont shoot yourself because of gary ... its a waste :nod
Exactly. Just play dead. Bears get confused when that happens. :nod


Congraaaaaaaatz :x3 :hug
Thank you. :hug


Congrats, Sky, sorry for hijacking your thread. :pout
No need. :blush This thread is for everyone. \o/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

That just means you have a lot of stuff you can check out! \o/
Haha yeah I would love to but I have soooo many things to watch and Im lazy :XD so maybe one day but I told you my lazy mode is on now I cant watch anything except Kuroko and TWD now I cant even read my manga :( but hopefully it will pass soon

Exactly. Just play dead. Bears get confused when that happens. :nod
LMAO !!!

Exactly xDDD this made me laugh poor Gary he will never make friends cuz everybody will act dead around him :lmao
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I like your new ava :zomg

but no Senjougahara :disappoint
Thank you. :blush

I really tried to make one... I used 5 different pics but I wasn't happy with them... I have to find a perfect picture of her... x__X
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Nadeko is the best in Monogatari Series, put her in your avatar, please. :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I thought so, just wanted to ask in case :XD Well Shinobu is great too :blush
Vampire...Punch! :wtf

I just love this fanart... :blush

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Nadeko is the best in Monogatari Series, put her in your avatar, please. :zomg
Maybe in the future. Everyone gets a week. :nod

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Haha yeah I would love to but I have soooo many things to watch and Im lazy :XD so maybe one day but I told you my lazy mode is on now I cant watch anything except Kuroko and TWD now I cant even read my manga :( but hopefully it will pass soon


LMAO !!!

Exactly xDDD this made me laugh poor Gary he will never make friends cuz everybody will act dead around him :lmao
I hope you'll change modes someday in the near future... :XD But it's something! :nod

Yeah poor Gary... :pout :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I hope you'll change modes someday in the near future... :XD But it's something! :nod

Yeah poor Gary... :pout :teehee
I will change it soon :XD I hope cuz I wanna finish everything already and start something new :/


But Im not afraid of bears so Im not afraid of Gary ... im his friend :hee
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Kat only read/watch things in the winter, her lazy mode will turn off in this period. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

thats not true :p

I only read long things during winter :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top