Hello there dear Mangahelpers community! o/
I'm Skyguardian the newest Mod at the Otaku Theater.
I'm here because I wanted to read spoilers about my favourite Mangas like Bleach. Shortly after I looked around I found my place to stay. The Otaku Theater. \o/
You could say I watch everything which even slightly catches my interest. Yes I watch way too much... <.<
I watch
Anime 
What else to say... I love football (not the armpit one played in America), I love reading Manga, I love watching Anime and in the small time that's left I visit the University. I'm such a good student...
Well I'm easy to talk to and get along with. Just ask if you want to know something.
UNIVERSE!
I'm Skyguardian the newest Mod at the Otaku Theater.
I'm here because I wanted to read spoilers about my favourite Mangas like Bleach. Shortly after I looked around I found my place to stay. The Otaku Theater. \o/
You could say I watch everything which even slightly catches my interest. Yes I watch way too much... <.<
I watch
Anime 
What else to say... I love football (not the armpit one played in America), I love reading Manga, I love watching Anime and in the small time that's left I visit the University. I'm such a good student...

Well I'm easy to talk to and get along with. Just ask if you want to know something.
UNIVERSE!

Last edited:




[/tmod]
