Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hello there dear Mangahelpers community! o/

I'm Skyguardian the newest Mod at the Otaku Theater.

I'm here because I wanted to read spoilers about my favourite Mangas like Bleach. Shortly after I looked around I found my place to stay. The Otaku Theater. \o/
You could say I watch everything which even slightly catches my interest. Yes I watch way too much... <.<
I watch :allthe Anime :zomg

What else to say... I love football (not the armpit one played in America), I love reading Manga, I love watching Anime and in the small time that's left I visit the University. I'm such a good student... :derp

Well I'm easy to talk to and get along with. Just ask if you want to know something.

UNIVERSE! :kamina
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Happy spamming with your new thread. I'll be sure to back away or they will make fun of me in this thread, as well :^_^

:confetti

IRC speed worked out for once :confetti
 
Last edited:

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Hi Sky!

What's the best Anime ever in your opinion?

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

damn, Haku beats me.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

THIRD

Hello Sky, I assume you have watched Anohana? I finished it last night. What's your thoughts on the series, if you've watched it?
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Armpit football! :lmao

Which football team do you support Sky?

Any other sport you follow?

Favourite animes?

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Edit: you bastards. :-_-
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Go away blob.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Edit: you bastards. :-_-
Don't blame us if you have slow fingers.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Happy spamming with your new thread. I'll be sure to back away or they will make fun of me in this thread, as well :^_^

:confetti

IRC speed worked out for once :confetti

What do you mean with "as well"? x'D
[tmod=Haku]The ones who need to get the message will get the message :mono[/tmod]

Hi Sky!
What's the best Anime ever in your opinion?
\o/

Difficult question. The best Anime I ever watched was Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for me.
Another one I won't ever forget is Shakugan no Shana. Regarding the fact it wasn't an Manga adaption I'd probably rank it on top.


THIRD

Hello Sky, I assume you have watched Anohana? I finished it last night. What's your thoughts on the series, if you've watched it?

FIRST :D

I have it on my list of Anime I still have to watch. Would you recommend it?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

What are you watching currently from the new anime? I am watching chihayafuru 2, amnesia, tamako market and cuticle detective inaba(wtf this show??)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Oh it's the Russia sushi guy...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Armpit football! :lmao

Which football team do you support Sky?

Any other sport you follow?

Favourite animes?
I support Werder Bremen with all of my heart! :zomg
I do watch Handball and American Football sometimes. Mostly if it is a world or european championship.

My favourit Animes would be FMA Brotherhood, Shakugan no Shana, CHuunibyou, Persona 4, [...], Toaru Majutsu no Index, Haruhi and many many more :gwah
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

\o/

Difficult question. The best Anime I ever watched was Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for me.
Another one I won't ever forget is Shakugan no Shana. Regarding the fact it wasn't an Manga adaption I'd probably rank it on top.
What about EVA? Have you ever watch it? If yes, what's your opinion about it.

What are you watching currently from the new anime? I am watching chihayafuru 2, amnesia, tamako market and cuticle detective inaba(wtf this show??)
I thought I'm the only one here who watch Cuticle Inaba. Freak show.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

What are you watching currently from the new anime? I am watching chihayafuru 2, amnesia, tamako market and cuticle detective inaba(wtf this show??)
Regarding only winter season:

OreShura
Sasami-san
Senran Kagura
Mondaiji
Maoyuu
Tomodachi NEXT
Tamako Market

And some of the shows who haven't finished in autumn.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

What about EVA? Have you ever watch it? If yes, what's your opinion about it.



I thought I'm the only one here who watch Cuticle Inaba. Freak show.
I like the guy with the paper bag over his face erm..........whats his face. And I am surprised there is so much yaoi fan service.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Bitch please. You REALLY think in a real fight, Mr. Sushi would beat Shizuo? Go away blob.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Regarding only winter season:

OreShura
Sasami-san
Senran Kagura
Mondaiji
Maoyuu
Tomodachi NEXT
Tamako Market

And some of the shows who haven't finished in autumn.
So we only watch tamako market together? DAMN which one out of those would you recommend the most?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

What about EVA? Have you ever watch it? If yes, what's your opinion about it.
It was very confusing. And maybe because the german voice actors sucked pretty hard I wasn't very fond of it.
At the moment I watch the new movies and I do prefer them. It is a remarkable show but not one of my fvaourites. (Thanks to Shinji I guess x'D)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

Actually I watched eva only 2-3 years ago, the ending shocked me, I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? there is no meaning to it even it's just they ran out of money. Then I saw the movie and liked it but I was still like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I haven't watched the new movies yet.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

It was very confusing. And maybe because the german voice actors sucked pretty hard I wasn't very fond of it.
At the moment I watch the new movies and I do prefer them. It is a remarkable show but not one of my fvaourites. (Thanks to Shinji I guess x'D)
Ah too bad we have different opinions..

but at least we enjoyed watching Chuu-2 Byo profoundly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top