Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
You mean, BL stuff? :heh

Nobody said you can't have both, why are you being so defensive Snow Princess? :heh What magic do you use?

Oh wow, I feel happy and slightly insulted at the same time. New territory :XD

That sucks. Do you think that will ever change?

What other cities would you like to visit?
Eh, yeah. :oh

I'm not being defensive. Can't you guess already? I think it's quite obvious what type of magic I use.

Well, that's my forte. :mono

Not sure. The downside of being a plump girl. :(

Rome, Paris, Vienna, Tokyo, Washington DC, St Petersburg, Madrid, and so on. Mostly I want to travel to Europe and Japan.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Bobby boy, did you ever watch Tsuihokuhen already? :worrybunny
Yes, I just did. I just realised though that you only sent me 3 parts?! :hmm Unless I lost one of them. So I need to watch the 4th part.

Just one episode out, but yes, it was very good. I'm quite looking forward to the next one.
It was quite fun to watch, my internet didn't help and so it kept cutting off for a while, which it drag but got there in the end.

Eh, yeah. :oh

I'm not being defensive. Can't you guess already? I think it's quite obvious what type of magic I use.

Well, that's my forte. :mono

Not sure. The downside of being a plump girl. :(

Rome, Paris, Vienna, Tokyo, Washington DC, St Petersburg, Madrid, and so on. Mostly I want to travel to Europe and Japan.
LOL, you did recently mention how you don't like it :XD

Frown magic? :derp

Well you need to change it with me, I don't wanna feel hot and cold.

Guess it's a comfort issue, I hope you deal with it one day. Nothing wrong with being plump, btw.

Nice list. Though I don't have the your last 4 on mine. Replace those with Chicago, Barcelona and somewhere else in Europe.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yes, I just did. I just realised though that you only sent me 3 parts?! :hmm Unless I lost one of them. So I need to watch the 4th part.
No, I send them two by two. Check your mail if the links are still valid. Or just search your computer.

Did you like it so far?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No, I send them two by two. Check your mail if the links are still valid. Or just search your computer.

Did you like it so far?
Nope, you sent 3. Just checked my mail.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Frown magic? :derp

Well you need to change it with me, I don't wanna feel hot and cold.

Guess it's a comfort issue, I hope you deal with it one day. Nothing wrong with being plump, btw.

Nice list. Though I don't have the your last 4 on mine. Replace those with Chicago, Barcelona and somewhere else in Europe.

Of course not!

What you want does not matter to me.

Nothing wrong indeed, but still, everything has a downside to it.

Ah, I also want to visit Barcelona.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
LIES! :arf

I'll send you the other one then.
Hang on.
:bnah


Of course not!

What you want does not matter to me.

Nothing wrong indeed, but still, everything has a downside to it.

Ah, I also want to visit Barcelona.
:heh If you say so.

There you go again being cold, I thought we were making some progress here? :glomp

True enough. Embrace it.

It seems I'm the only person out of my group of friends and RL aquaintances yet to visit Barcelona at least once. Bums me out :emocat.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:heh If you say so.

There you go again being cold, I thought we were making some progress here? :glomp

True enough. Embrace it.

It seems I'm the only person out of my group of friends and RL aquaintances yet to visit Barcelona at least once. Bums me out :emocat.
:-_-

I am cold, or my name won't be yukihime.

I don't think I know anyone who has visited Barcelona.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:-_-

I am cold, or my name won't be yukihime.

I don't think I know anyone who has visited Barcelona.
:cuddle

Okay, you keep thinking that :glomp

Yeah, for the last 2 years, pretty much all my friends have been. Some more than once too. :bored I'm trying to go Germany this year and most likely Madrid in April-ish time. Even then, I'll be too far away from Barcelona.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Watch it already.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
And? :zomg
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
BAM


goldb with another detailed review.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I totally missed that derp smiley. Ah well. It still kinda works as a joke.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I hate you.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Not if you're gonna shout at me. WTF :pout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top