Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....
Playa Haters!
Playa Haters!


I have everything on my hard drive; his whole show. When I need a good laugh, I just play it again.im trying to find the whole skit....
can you believe its almost 10yrs....wow
yeah...i got both seasons on disc...youtube has bits like the two we found...I have everything on my hard drive; his whole show. When I need a good laugh, I just play it again.
This is the best I could find:
Nah, what is it?yeah...i got both seasons on disc...youtube has bits like the two we found...
did you ever get into Mind of Mencia?
Okay, I'll look it up over the next few daysnot as good as dave...but he's got some great skits
carlos mencia
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468999/


did you watch the show...there were some good skitsCarlos Mencia suuuuucks![]()
Yeah back when it first started. It was obvious they were trying to replace Chappelle with his show. But he's just so not funny, for the most part. Just a hack.did you watch the show...there were some good skits
i warned him it's not as good as chappelle....
i agree,as far as him being original...he needs his writersYeah back when it first started. It was obvious they were trying to replace Chappelle with his show. But he's just so not funny, for the most part. Just a hack.

Don't you know the cold and rain and wind don't know they also seem to come and go away.


That's from an Oasis song bitch!
sleep deprivation
![]()

No.did you learn a new curseword this week faustie....
are you practicing the use of it........
![]()

