19 can be adult enough.
But in your cases, yes, grow up first.
But in your cases, yes, grow up first.
oh I hate you so much !No. Stop, this is annoying.
Define self sexplanatory?The term is kinda self-explanatory

...watNo ofc not ... Look at Gary ... not a cute one![]()
![]()


Sure, because this is a USA and UK tradition. Enjoy your own traditions is better. What traditional parties you have there?It is ... we have somee parties ofc ... but its not like in UK or USA![]()
But that's what a party is?Lol parties here? ... xD here you just go to a pub get drunk and go home srsly xDD

FTFYWhat is your city name? I want tosee it in Google Mapsstalk you.![]()
I don't have anything to talk for you....FTFY

StalkerI don't have anything to talk for you....
Well, it is Kat's decision, if she don't want to say I will understand

Well its called Spišská Nová Ves you can google it xD but dont expect anything hugeWhat is your city name? I want to see it in Google Maps.![]()

Really beautiful city, I'd like to visit there in the future.Well its called Spišská Nová Ves you can google it xD but dont expect anything huge![]()

