The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
You think you would win one of them?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No, I'm too awesome to win any negative awards. :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well...im sure i would or atleast be a heavy favorite for biggest cunt
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
well...im sure i would or atleast be a heavy favorite for biggest cunt
That's the last thing you would be nominated for.

I think that the likes of Imp and me would take that home.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Nah gnut, you're far too nice to win that.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I think that the likes of Imp and me would take that home.
Me? No way!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Most unaccepting of compliments: gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao

well,i'm so use to being trolled...i'm just not sure anymore
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
there's so many Phantoms around :zomg

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

We should have our own awards. Like the biggest cunt award, most annoying mod award, person you wouldnt want to meet in real life award.
'

so who would be the biggest cunt?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey look, its a snow-topped mountain with a star above it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Me. I havent played the second one though, only origins.
Great, did you manage to play all stories?(I mean all characters possibilities) I just started playing it :nod I kinda like it yeah

I enjoyed it until I played Skyrim, which totally ruined it for me after that.
I wanna play Skyrim too after DA :x3
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Great, did you manage to play all stories?(I mean all characters possibilities) I just started playing it :nod I kinda like it yeah



I wanna play Skyrim too after DA :x3
No i played two. The main difference is the beginning part really. They were City elf and human I think.

Btw, try and finish the circle tower (mages) one first. Its the most annoying and least fun out of the main quests and its a bitch especially if you are near the end and are already getting a bit tired of the game.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No i played two. The main difference is the beginning part really. They were City elf and human I think.

Btw, try and finish the circle tower (mages) one first. Its the most annoying and least fun out of the main quests and its a bitch especially if you are near the end and are already getting a bit tired of the game.
Im having an elf mage now xD and the thing I dont like about the game that I can play for my "team mates too" like there is a groupd of ppl like 3 plus me and I can change positions and play for another one its pretty annoying ... I cant control that many characters at once :(
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
It's not that annoying once you get use to it. Just dont have the dog in your party as he's useless. There will be a guy imprisoned in a cage early on in the game, save him, he's pretty useful and strong. Also change their tactics, its in the menu part. Get them to do things that they are suppose too (like take a potion when at 10% health, or get the big tank to attack first)
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I enjoyed it until I played Skyrim, which totally ruined it for me after that.
I wanted to play Oblivion after Skyrim, as everyone praised the crap out of it... It's kinda hard :/
 
Top