You think you would win one of them?

That's the last thing you would be nominated for.well...im sure i would or atleast be a heavy favorite for biggest cunt
Me? No way!I think that the likes of Imp and me would take that home.
Nah gnut, you're far too nice to win that.



'We should have our own awards. Like the biggest cunt award, most annoying mod award, person you wouldnt want to meet in real life award.
boy,you need help
Great, did you manage to play all stories?(I mean all characters possibilities) I just started playing itMe. I havent played the second one though, only origins.
I kinda like it yeahI wanna play Skyrim too after DAI enjoyed it until I played Skyrim, which totally ruined it for me after that.

Why?boy,you need help
why?Why?
No i played two. The main difference is the beginning part really. They were City elf and human I think.Great, did you manage to play all stories?(I mean all characters possibilities) I just started playing itI kinda like it yeah
I wanna play Skyrim too after DA![]()
It's a mountain and a sun..why?
seriously

Im having an elf mage now xD and the thing I dont like about the game that I can play for my "team mates too" like there is a groupd of ppl like 3 plus me and I can change positions and play for another one its pretty annoying ... I cant control that many characters at onceNo i played two. The main difference is the beginning part really. They were City elf and human I think.
Btw, try and finish the circle tower (mages) one first. Its the most annoying and least fun out of the main quests and its a bitch especially if you are near the end and are already getting a bit tired of the game.

I wanted to play Oblivion after Skyrim, as everyone praised the crap out of it... It's kinda hard :/I enjoyed it until I played Skyrim, which totally ruined it for me after that.