The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I've gotten up to like 80-something % for some games but then there's always this really difficult or cbb trophy which stops me from getting platinum. But now I finally got one. For Ni no Kuni! And it only took me... about 75 hours! :p
Ni No Kuni seems amazing. I only played it for a small amount at the Gamescom last year.
What did you think of it?


Find me on PSN: Xadyu

Check if I have one! XD
I never payed much attention to trophies, but lately I've been bored and broke a lot, so I'm planning on going through my collection and clear everything (single-player) a 100%. :nod

Should be easy enough I guess. :nod
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I have both of you on psn.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:notsure
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ni No Kuni seems amazing. I only played it for a small amount at the Gamescom last year.
What did you think of it?


Find me on PSN: Xadyu

Check if I have one! XD
I never payed much attention to trophies, but lately I've been bored and broke a lot, so I'm planning on going through my collection and clear everything (single-player) a 100%. :nod

Should be easy enough I guess. :nod
I really like it, although I have a few problems with it. The battle mechanics are nice once you've gotten the hang of it, but it's not "complete" until a bit too late in the game, imo (it keeps adding on new things until you're like 30-40% through, or so it felt). The side missions make for a lot to do, but do get pretty repetetive after a while. Not that I was heavily bothered by either of those things once actually playing, though; it's now afterwards that I'm able to criticize it a bit more. All in all, it's the best JRPG in a looong time!

I kind of regret going for Platinum in this particular game, though, because it takes sooooo much grinding for items and creatures and after a while I was just sick of the thought of playing it. But it really is great. :nod

I usually can't be bothered with trophies either, since I usually play the game through and want the full experience of the story. But in the cases where I've finished the story + side missions and I have in the process gotten a good deal of trophies, I usually think "oh, I could try to get my first platinum!" and then I stop when I realize how much time it would take.. This case being the exception. :p
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands





OH SNAP *ignores ireland*
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I was going to say Greta Garbo or Ingrid Bergman, but its 63-2012 and I think thats too late (maybe not for bergman?).
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hum
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Apparently Max Von Sydow was nominated twice for Best Actor (although the second time was after he switched his citizenship to French).

And Ingrid Bergman was nominated six times for Best Actress, but only once in that time period.

Swedes aren't up for it when it comes to Oscars in recent days, it seems...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Swedes aren't up for it when it comes to Oscars in recent days, it seems...
It's an anglocentric wankfest, so its hard for non-english speakers to get in.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah... Still, Sweden's got some actors breaking through in Hollywood more and more of late.. Or maybe I just feel that way because Sweden has such a hard-on for American culture that any time one of us does something "important" (or at all noticeable) over there it's blown out of porportion...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
There's a lot of Dutch doing work in the entertainment area over there and the UK. But we barely get any news from that. :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I can't even guess wich brazilian actresses were nominated o.o
Not so much.

Fernanda Montenegro was the first (Latin American/Brazilian) actress to be nominated. For her role in Central Station, in 1998.
She's also the only Brazilian actor/actress to ever get nominated.
 
Top