The Last Person To Post Wins - The Apprentice

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Cats cant be communists!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Badum Tish!


Hows the last of us coming along? What part are you in it? (You may have passed me so be kinda vague please!)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I finished it a couple of days ago, thought it was amazing. Now I'm playing online which is also fun although a bit tough right now since all the other players are like 200 lvls higher than me and have the weapon upgrades to prove it. Thinking of playing through single player again but on survival, that's supposed to be hell (or so I hear).
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I hav to get back to it, I was at the part after you meet your brother for the first time and leave with the little girl (after rescuing her on the horses etc).
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I finished it a couple of days ago, thought it was amazing. Now I'm playing online which is also fun although a bit tough right now since all the other players are like 200 lvls higher than me and have the weapon upgrades to prove it. Thinking of playing through single player again but on survival, that's supposed to be hell (or so I hear).
i did not like survival mode :emocat
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,344
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
There's a lot of Dutch doing work in the entertainment area over there and the UK. But we barely get any news from that. :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Just got a nostalgia-overdose. How many times have I heard that jingle played over and over in my life, I wonder?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That's so not an okay thing to say, André! :o
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Maccabi Tel Aviv beat Frankfurt 4-2. Take it niichan! Take it!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Free Avatar for liductan or Mazino:

 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yes!! But golden time was by the woman that wrote Tora Dora so if you didn't like Tora Dora you might not like this one, the university setting is pretty cool though for an anime.
 
Top