Cats cant be communists!
i did not like survival modeI finished it a couple of days ago, thought it was amazing. Now I'm playing online which is also fun although a bit tough right now since all the other players are like 200 lvls higher than me and have the weapon upgrades to prove it. Thinking of playing through single player again but on survival, that's supposed to be hell (or so I hear).

Just got a nostalgia-overdose. How many times have I heard that jingle played over and over in my life, I wonder?There's a lot of Dutch doing work in the entertainment area over there and the UK. But we barely get any news from that.
---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Why just those two?!Free Avatar for liductan or Mazino:
![]()

My high school crush watches it. She's a fan girl of Hitman Reborn! and Fullmetal Alchemist.Anyone watching kill la kill or golden time?
Planning too. Are they any good?Anyone watching kill la kill or golden time?