Eh....Masaka?

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Dude I wanted show u a chick (pic) I met.....

Yer minds so twisted but I laaakiiiiies!! :sexyarf
Then just pretend I'm one with a schlong. :sexyarf

Send me on Skype then. Your phone sucks.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Gotta wait till I get home for that man ;) :)
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Watch this:


---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

How many girlfriends have you had? Are they all Americans?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I said to ask for boyfriends, faust.... I thought you KNEW about me?

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

When you mention 'Americans' I assume you're talking about 'white /Caucasians'?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3


:beers
 
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Hey, have you read any of the books that I recommended? :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Hey, have you read any of the books that I recommended? :amuse
I downloaded most of them sometime ago - I believe I did start one but that was a far as I got.
I forgotten about them... :faint.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

I wonder why I hadn't posted here yet... :hmm

But, if you're talking about books, I'll appear. Though I don't have much time to read now. XD
What books were recommended? :^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

We can't tell you that can we, now Leo?
Those were for me only - lol

Ummmm riki - one of the stories was about a woman heroine /adventurer? Thats all I remember.....
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

The Enchanted Forest Chronicles is all that I remember.

Oh, you should read this short story by Joyce Carol Oates. There is a lot of symbolism and apparently she based one of the characters on a real serial killer.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

We can't tell you that can we, now Leo?
Those were for me only - lol

Ummmm riki - one of the stories was about a woman heroine /adventurer? Thats all I remember.....
If you say... I won't ask anymore. :pout
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

If you say... I won't ask anymore. :pout
But - leo, riki already mentioned it above :XD

So you pitty da fools who don't follow their dreams, buff nut?
It's easy to say when you're enjoying dat vakay and all... :pout
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Jealous much?

:Haha

I always share my unicorn fun stuff with you. Unicorns are cool. And this one had Mr. t on it. I say, it's unicorn utopia.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Charles has no dreams he can make come true.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Nah - it was cool, you gots a like fo it.
How the car situation turn out?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Charles has no dreams he can make come true.
Yep true story (everything sags after 30 mate) and right now I'm trying to find some alien gods who can grant me dat immortality and stuff, man.
:arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Give up.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Nah man - but that reality show n documentary da ' x - files' always said da truth was out there.
:?bunny
 
Top