Eh....Masaka?

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Ofc - thanks for the reminder forgot to watch this weeks because I'm watching a couple other ones too.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Cool so I will come here to dicsuss :3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Cool so I will come here to dicsuss :3
Yeah and bring that Asc - with you too, lately she's been slacking me so much. :(.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,248
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

What's with your avy Charlie?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Yeah and bring that Asc - with you too, lately she's been slacking me so much. :(.
so you saw epi 4? already? :x3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Yeah saw it - what're your thought?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Well at first did you read manga?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Kuroko?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Well at first did you read manga?
Yes - to both having read this chapter sometime ago in the manga.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

What's with your avy Charlie?
Woops - sorry for the late faustponse. They're the singers from Nightwish(former /left and Within Temptation (right)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

some old funky dunk....


you ain't see the pic i posted in the win thread?...
:kukuku
 
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

o snap..I didn't know who song this song..but I heard it growing up...the first time I heard it, I cried..it touched my heart and I was 12/13..years..real stuff there.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

So gay.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

hater..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Not hating at all.

Confession: I cried to a song today.

And everytime I hear it, I do so.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

So gay
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Not hating at all.

Confession: I cried to a song today.

And everytime I hear it, I do so.
really? I don't normally cry to a song..its the only one..not to mention I was 12 or 13 years..an emotional preteen crying..not normal at all...y'all some loosers..for real
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

really? I don't normally cry to a song..its the only one..not to mention I was 12 or 13 years..an emotional preteen crying..not normal at all...y'all some loosers..for real
INORITE :derp
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Yes - to both having read this chapter sometime ago in the manga.
Awww that sux cuz I didnt so I dunno what will happen :worrybunny
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

Well actually, what happens next is --

you get no spoilers spoilers spoiler - nya nya nya :p
 
Top