Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
That's adorable *takes yuki's toys from her* :amuse

Saaa...?

Come on, tell me...
*push the button to reveal a room full of 'toys'*

Nandemo nai..

Nah. Too dangerous.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Soooo, secret Germany trip huh. Huuuuh. Huuuuuh.



Well fine.


Go find a best friend somewhere else!

Well , not like I see the ones I have over here! :hmph

*push the button to reveal a room full of 'toys'*

Nandemo nai..

Nah. Too dangerous.
:jawdrop2

:notrust

Let me be the judge of that.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Tell me what OVAs you got, because my browser kept fucking up and now I'm not sure anymore.
I got the Motion Picture, Secret Service, Million Dollar Conspiracy, Bay City Wars and .357 Magnum.
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why are you always trying to double-post my quotes?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, the other two times I saw it.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I got the Motion Picture, Secret Service, Million Dollar Conspiracy, Bay City Wars and .357 Magnum.
Have you downloaded these already, try and see if the Motion Picture and Secret Services ones work. That's where my browser fucked up.

Send you the Death of Evil Ryo Saeba just now. But then I'll know if I can delete them or send those two again.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yea but how regular does he go? I just checked pictures, not much of a difference from what I remember.
I don't know, he has a crowd now. People tell me his butt is too big for his body now. Sounds weird.

Soooo, secret Germany trip huh. Huuuuh. Huuuuuh.



Well fine.


Go find a best friend somewhere else!
Don't worry, you two will go right back to ignoring each other when you notice each other around town in no time.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh, harsh. Everyone is so mean in this thread.


*Unsubscribe*
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
:jawdrop2

:notrust

Let me be the judge of that.
Not expecting that, do you?

:fan

If do-M disturbs you already, I don't think you can handle the rest.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know, he has a crowd now. People tell me his butt is too big for his body now. Sounds weird.

He went to get some weight and muscles and instead ..... his booty grew?
:datass~!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know, he has a crowd now. People tell me his butt is too big for his body now. Sounds weird.
Who are these people you speak of? :notrust It's not too big for my body. Perfect proportion.


Oh, harsh. Everyone is so mean in this thread.


*Unsubscribe*
:oh bye.

Not expecting that, do you?

:fan

If do-M disturbs you already, I don't think you can handle the rest.
Hmmm well, I dunno why I'm surprised by anything to do with you now...:heh

My body is ready.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What pic?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Coach is back. :awe
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Nice~ I'll try to catch the episode tomorrow. Oh, thanks for the links again, I'll get to them tonight.
Yeah, it was the first episode this season I actually liked a lot, I liked the first conflict of Nick and Jess, which I usually hate. Coach brought some fun.
It'll be good to have him around for a couple of episodes. :nod

And no problem, two more shows coming up though. CH2 and CH3. About 80 episodes together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top